MCAT STUDY BUDDY 2015-2016 Online or in Person. Los Angeles Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctressM

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I should start with I work full time. Office hours, 9-5 kinda thing.
I also volunteer twice a week. Having a hard time finding motivation to study for the new mcat.
I took the old one and got 10-10-7. I have PDFs of EK, TPR, and Kaplan.
I also created my own schedule. what i need help with is DISCIPLINE AND MOTIVATION

I need what I call POSITIVE PEER PRESSURE. I don't know any pre-meds or students here in LA so I cannot just crash someone else's study time.

If anyone is on the same boat and has the same needs we can talk about it and come up with a plan to support each other. PM me or something.
I will most likely take the test in February.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I'm interested... I'll send you a PM. I'm not in LA but close by

When will you be taking it? I will be taking it in September 2016 most likely, but I'm moving near LA to do a postbac program at UCLA. Maybe we could set up a once a week study session or something :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I am planning on February or March.

I also volunteer twice a week. Having a hard time finding motivation to study for the new mcat.
I also created my own schedule. what i need help with is DISCIPLINE AND MOTIVATION

I need what I call POSITIVE PEER PRESSURE. I don't know any pre-meds or students here in LA so I cannot just crash someone else's study time.

If anyone is on the same boat and has the same needs we can talk about it and come up with a plan to support each other. PM me or something.
I will most likely take the test in February.[/QUOTE

Hey I am in in Los Angeles looking for exactly the same thing, registered yesterday for the April 1st test.

I am interested as well. I'm on the east coast.

I will most likely take the test in February.

I am interested as well. I'm on the east coast. Actually made a thread right after this one!