MCAT retake same questions as first

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LaughingGas10

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you get the same questions that you got on your first MCAT when you retake or does the AAMC ensure you get completely new questions ?

Members don't see this ad.

I spoke to my friend Forrest Gump recently, he told me that his moma always said that "The MCAT is like a box of Chocolate, you never know what you are going to get." There are many forms of the test. It is unlikely that you will get the same test. However, it is not impossible. Really study and truly be prepared for anything. Best of luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Can you get the same questions that you got on your first MCAT when you retake or does the AAMC ensure you get completely new questions ?
No, you won't. Might get a few questions that are similar (high yield stuff) but passages and overall questions are different.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have never heard of a second-time test taker getting anything from their first exam on their second one, and you can bet that if it happened, you would hear about it.

Reactions: 1 users