MCAT and AMCAS app current cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medschool342

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took my MCAT feeling kind of meh about how I did. Got killed by C/P took too long trying to figure out an answer on some questions tht I should’ve skipped and went back to later.
I've been reading threads and it seems that I am not the only one who thought c/p was difficult.

I didnt void since I'm hoping that my other sections can make up for my C/P and the possibility that the curve could be in my favour

Worried about scores since they come out in a month. And I am trying to get my apps in. Would it be good to schedule another exam (since finding a date that isn't full at this time is hell) and just cancel it if my score ends up being ok?

Members don't see this ad.

Hope and prey for a generous curve! In the meantime, I'd sign up for another exam and then cancel if my scores were good.

If you don't mind my asking, what did you use to study for C/P?

Hope and prey for a generous curve! In the meantime, I'd sign up for another exam and then cancel if my scores were good.

If you don't mind my asking, what did you use to study for C/P?

I used a mix of EK, kaplan, and next step. And just reviewed notes I took after practice exams