may 2006 EE Preperation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sonibun

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
please solve the following question

1. which of the following are clinical sign of gingivitis
a)losss of stippling
b)gingival hyperplasia
c)bleeding on probing
d) increased probing depth

A)1,2,3
B)1 and 2
C)2 and 4
D)4 only
E) all the above

Members don't see this ad.

bridge said:
Hey Guys

Don't loose heart. It was a tough exam but for everyone and so the overall percentage will come down so dont worry.

Also I would like to suggest something- I do understand that you have just finished the exam and need sometime off studies but dont take too much time off and get back & study again and write the september exam as most universities will accept the september score too.

All the best guys and I hope each one of you gets excellent score.

Thanks, bridge, for your words of encouragement (something we all need at the moment)

Wish you all the best as well.

copper n cattle said:
HI
I want to know that what language test u guys are taking or have taken (e.g,TOEFL,IELTS etc,etc,).I have taken TEFL IBT and got 84 but UWO requires 86 and UofT requires 100.so,i want to know that which test you suggest regarding this.Well key for success in IBT is time management and not the language..so,pls if anyone can guide me correctly from his experience or opinion i will appreciate that..

thanx

I took IELTS. The very important thing you need to prepare is the accent. :)

dendream said:
I took IELTS. The very important thing you need to prepare is the accent. :)
HI
Thanks for ur reply.u r rite accent is important too.but for toefl IBT time management is the key of success, specially for reading as there are so lengthy and boring topics which u'll not be able to grasp in one go and must have to scroll up which u cant do much ..coz of lack of time.
well many people have told me that getting an over all score in IELTS is easier than to get separately specified marks for different unis.
anyways thanks again for ur help.

Members don't see this ad :)
copper n cattle said:
HI
Thanks for ur reply.u r rite accent is important too.but for toefl IBT time management is the key of success, specially for reading as there are so lengthy and boring topics which u'll not be able to grasp in one go and must have to scroll up which u cant do much ..coz of lack of time.
well many people have told me that getting an over all score in IELTS is easier than to get separately specified marks for different unis.
anyways thanks again for ur help.

Time for reading is tight in IELTS too. And there is no half point in writing and speaking parts as in the other two parts, you only can get lower mark if you are not quite on the upper level. That 's why seperate band score is much more difficult than overall score.

hello! i am new at the forum and preparing for sept 2006 ee exam.is there anyone who can help me.
thanx :)

Hi
I have given both the Toefl and the Ielts but 2 years ago. Since then I dont think the IELTS has changed the pattern but I am not sure about TOEFL. At that time I had felt that TOEFL was far easier than IELTS. In Ielts there was one music system on which they played all the conversations and I personally found that a little tough and distracting. Toefl you get your personalised headphones so I was far more comfortable.

The choice is all your now. Another thing not all the universities in Canada take TOEFL but all take IELTS.

nkhalid said:
Hi,
Totally changed pattern, every question was confusing in the second part :eek: . I really dont know what,s gonna happen. I,m depressed. :(
aoa.i am new at this forum.plz help me regarding ee.
i will be thankful.

I thought that the grade for the eligibility exam was marked on a curve....but someone said that it is the exact percentage that you got on the exam...does anyone know how the exam is marked for certain?????