Match Day thread 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Choooooooop.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unstickied cuz it doesn't need it now....

Congrats again to all, and I've kept my word about PM's...:D

I do hope that all of you posters and lurkers will come back to the pedi forum and contribute as you go through residency and beyond.

Good luck and remember, EVERYONE starts their residency in the NICU (or so they claim 20 years later), so don't be surprised when you see your schedule. :laugh:

Damn there's a lot of Texas people on here. 70% of the respondents matched at either Baylor or UTSW?

Whats up with that?

Cincinnati :laugh: I couldn't be more happy. We are going to get some awesome training!

Carolinas Medical Center!!:D
I just love their new hospital and community emphasis!

MARIGOLD IS AWESOME.

Well, we all knew she was awesome even before Match Day but it bears repeating. :D Congrats! Can't wait to hear everyone else's Matches!

And SweetTea kicks you-know-what!!!! :D:D:D

Congrats to EVERYONE!!! What an impressive list of matches!! Skinnypotbelly, can't wait to meet you and your classmates that are now OUR classmates! m1234d, you better call me when you're down here to house-hunt!!! And I already got to give a congrats hug to Ms. a and TexasRose...we jumped up and down in a circle together for a few seconds, too. :D:D

Hey! I realized that when they sent out the list of incoming interns. There's 3 other interns that I interviewed with also. Small world. See you in June! :D

Were they nice?! :) Are you excited to move to NC?! We should chat sometime about all of this!

Rainbow Babies & Children's - Cleveland!!!!!!

:D:D

So stoked! Who else is headed to northeastern ohio??!!

Congrats to all of the awesome people who matched!

Members don't see this ad :)
Boston Children's, I'm super excited :)

University of Wisconsin!

Going big coat shopping coming from Fl!

CINCINNATI CHILDREN'S - woo hoo!!:D

congrats everyone on surviving Match Day

co-interns.. I can't wait to meet you all! best of luck finishing out the year!

Joining you guys @ the BCRP as well. Can't wait to meet the two of you and the rest of our incoming class.

Congrats to all on Match Day!

chooooooooooooop is children's hospital of of of of of of.......................... .............................................................................................. philadelphia, i bet.:eek:

SUNY Downstate for peds!

UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO!!! :D :hardy: :love:

I'll be at Medical College of Wisconsin, my home school

St. Christopher's Hospital For Children in Philadelphia

THAT IS THE BEST THING.

University of Colorado!!

Another one for St. Christopher's! WOOT!

Emory pediatrics!

Finally, I get to toss away my winter parka!

UMass...yay. finally get to live with the hubby.

Hey, to all the UMass matchers-- I'm an extending 4th year there, so I'll see you around in the fall! Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about the area.

Also, for Jendizzle, I have a classmate who will be joining your intern class at UCI. He's a great guy, you'll enjoy having him as a fellow intern.

Also, for Jendizzle, I have a classmate who will be joining your intern class at UCI. He's a great guy, you'll enjoy having him as a fellow intern.

Awww, yay!! All my fellow interns seem awesome, I'm so excited!! :D