General Admissions & OTCAS MAT test prep for MOT schools.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureOTsj

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering if anyone has taken the MAT (Miller Analogies Test) for any OT grad school apps. I'm currently studying for the test and I was wondering if anyone had any specific methods of studying that helped them.

Also, if anyone knows of schools that use this test in lieu of the GRE please list them as well.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello
Hello! I was wondering if anyone has taken the MAT (Miller Analogies Test) for any OT grad school apps. I'm currently studying for the test and I was wondering if anyone had any specific methods of studying that helped them.

Also, if anyone knows of schools that use this test in lieu of the GRE please list them as well.

Thanks!
Hello futureOTsj! I am currently attending Thomas Jefferson University starting in sept. I took the MAT and the GRE. I did well on both but much better on the MAT since it was all verbal. Very hard to study for it IMO just buy and do their advertised practice exams (and buy books which have actual analogy practice exams) Getting quick with them is helpful as is recognizing the type of analogies asked. Thomas Jefferson and Temple in Philadelphia both accept it. I am sure other schools do as well! Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
How long did you study for it? I'm taking it in 3 weeks and feel scared and nervous for it..