Managed Care Interview Presentation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mndxx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an onsite interview from one of the residencies I applied to but they want me to give a 15 minute presentation on a managed care related topic. I have no idea what to pick. Any suggestions/experiences?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an onsite interview from one of the residencies I applied to but they want me to give a 15 minute presentation on a managed care related topic. I have no idea what to pick. Any suggestions/experiences?
I'm applying to managed care residencies currently. I'm having a hard time figuring out what exactly to include or refer to in my letter of intent. Could you provide me with some information on what you did for yours? Thanks!

I'm applying to managed care residencies currently. I'm having a hard time figuring out what exactly to include or refer to in my letter of intent. Could you provide me with some information on what you did for yours? Thanks!

I'm sure he dying to help his competition out.

Talk about DIR fees & pharmacy quality. CVS Caremark is one of the only PBMs that measure pharmacy performance (& reward/penalize) at the store level instead of network level.

Reactions: 1 user