Made a Charting/Coding Resource

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wareagle726

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know I posted it as a reply to another thread but wanted to bring it up in it's own thread. I made this site with the idea of a FOAMed resource to use. May put up a paywall at some point but who knows. Anyway, its basically a resource for free text MDMs, procedure notes, etc... I'm sure a lot of y'all have some similar stuff saved as "dot" phrases or macros but hopefully there are some useful notes you don't have. I also have some pretty good(I think) info and resources regarding the new CPT guidelines. It's a work in progress and I still have a TON of notes I have to load up. Think of this as a soft open. Looking for any suggestions or improvements. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
I hope its helpful! Gives me something productive to do before the kids wake up outside of watching netflix.

I hope its helpful! Gives me something productive to do before the kids wake up outside of watching netflix.
I gotta say, this has become my go-to to drop in notes, very very helpful and I've shared with my partners. Thank you (and/or Steven Garcia) for this tool!

Reactions: 1 user