LSU-NO Class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Termwean

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
LSU-NO Class of 2009 - Hey Classmates, I want to start this thread as a way for us to begin to get to know each other. If you have friends that got in and are not on SDN, suggest that they join.

I want to know where everyone is going to live, and also if anyone has started any kind of financial planning for school.

Thank-you....congratulations....and I am pulling for all of you that are still waiting.......I know how hard that is.

-Mike-

Members don't see this ad.

:D Term, congratulations on your acceptance. I'm sure it made the loooooong wait worth it. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'll be there this August. I'm starting to look at living arrangements. Most probably, i'll be living in the city near city park or uptown. As far as financial planning goes, it looks like i will take out the 18.5k in sub/unsub loans. What about everyone else? Usually, do most people live in metairie or further and commute in? I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Ben

Congrats Term!!!

I'll be there in August as well. As for living arrangement I will be living in the old dorm. Looking forward to meeting all of you. :thumbup: :thumbup: