LORs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coyshotspur

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are LORs from Podiatrist due when submitting an application? Are interviews possible without having the LOR at the moment?

Members don't see this ad.

You can apply without one and may get granted an interview but one may be required prior to an acceptance letter and definitely before matriculation.

COYS

Reactions: 1 users
You can apply without one and may get granted an interview but one may be required prior to an acceptance letter and definitely before matriculation.

COYS

Ah, I see, the DPM I shadowed has been ghosting me. Although, It’s still a little early.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are LORs from Podiatrist due when submitting an application? Are interviews possible without having the LOR at the moment?
I applied and was offered interviews without having my Podiatrist's LOR on file but they will require it before matriculation. I did the winter internship at Temple (it was remote due to COVID) and that waived the shadowing requirement. Scholl had something similar albeit it was an hour-long zoom meeting with a podiatrist.

Reactions: 1 user
I applied and was offered interviews without having my Podiatrist's LOR on file but they will require it before matriculation. I did the winter internship at Temple (it was remote due to COVID) and that waived the shadowing requirement. Scholl had something similar albeit it was an hour-long zoom meeting with a podiatrist.

Yep, Scholl had a virtual “shadowing” I attended which waived the LOR requirement. Just a Q/A with a practicing DPM.