Loooooooooooong Questions on the CK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leukocyte

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did you guys read every word in each question on the test?

Did any of you guys use the "yellow marker" option on the test? Did it help?

I am a slow reader, and I always run out of time when doing UW questions.:scared:

Any advice?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

hardly used the highlight feature. Sometimes I wish I could cross out wrong answers though, but they dont have a feature like that.

I dunno. Only questions I had problems finishing were those kaplan page long questions. Questions weren't that long for the most part on the exam. A good paragraph, not an essay.

I finished each block with a good 15 mins left on average.

hardly used the highlight feature. Sometimes I wish I could cross out wrong answers though, but they dont have a feature like that.

I dunno. Only questions I had problems finishing were those kaplan page long questions. Questions weren't that long for the most part on the exam. A good paragraph, not an essay.

I finished each block with a good 15 mins left on average.

They do have that feature. You can "gray out" all the wrong answers.

did not know that ....

oh well. Too late now.

I find it helpful to read the last sentence first to get an idea of what I am looking for. It helped me on the exam. Also, some blocks are easier than others. I have about 10-15 mins left after most of the blocks except for 2 or 3 blocks which I barely had enough time to finish. You have to pace yourself well and keep moving along even if you come across a hard question. It also helps if you can remember most of the common lab values.

good luck.