Looking for a Step 2 CK Study Partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ASingh1989

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone to go over topics and Uworld for Step 2 CK

I am in the eastern time zone and currently near the Detroit area and I am willing to do in person meetings should we decide that is what is best. Daily we can do review via Zoom or Skype, whatever is easier.

I also have access to Kaplan Qbank and videos for study material.

I do have a full time job so looking to study in the evenings mostly. Nightly I am free from 5:30/6 to roughly 9pm nightly and weekends are relatively open for more studying.

I am preparing for my qualifying exam that I am taking at the end of October and looking to taken the real Step 2 in November.

I would like to get started ASAP :) looking forward to working with my future study partner. Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If you haven't found anyone yet, I'm preparing for step 2 ck needing to go over everything via rapid review, uworld, or any that works for both of us. I really need and productive and effective study session/partner to cover it all (50% of the test is IM). I'm free all day and night as my Sept Rotation was cancelled.
Thanks

American male, English speaker, non-traditional student (PharmD then MD), in MIchigan

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you so much for your reply, I did find someone already but I wish you all the best for your exam and preparation. There are a few good groups on Facebook if you are looking for a good study buddy. Just search "Step 2 CK groups" and join on and post that you are looking for a partner and people reach out to you relatively quickly.

All the best!

If you haven't found anyone yet, I'm preparing for step 2 ck needing to go over everything via rapid review, uworld, or any that works for both of us. I really need and productive and effective study session/partner to cover it all (50% of the test is IM). I'm free all day and night as my Sept Rotation was cancelled.
Thanks

American male, English speaker, non-traditional student (PharmD then MD), in MIchigan

My study partner kind of fell through, let me know if you are still available.