Looking for a job in Virginia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AUDball2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to be graduating in May 2012 and I am looking for a job in the Virginia area. If anyone hears of a job can you let me know? I have already been scouring audiologyonline but I know not all places post on there.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Preferably in Richmond area, but I think as long as it is somewhere in the state I will be happy.

Check out hearcareers and the asha jobs website and also the jobs section of audiology online. If you see a job now go ahead and apply and get your name out there. Places often will make their budgets now for next years fiscal budget so you could get your foot in the door.

Check out hearcareers and the asha jobs website and also the jobs section of audiology online. If you see a job now go ahead and apply and get your name out there. Places often will make their budgets now for next years fiscal budget so you could get your foot in the door.

Thanks for the tip. I was not quite sure I should be calling yet cause I will not be done until May.