longest 5 hours of my life

3eb4me

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I ended up with a 350TS/340AA. Throughout the test I kept telling myself, I'll be here again in November. The test wasn't easy at all. I ran out of time on the QR. Hopefully I can get into PCO/ICO with these scores?

Members don't see this ad.

3eb4me said:
I ended up with a 350TS/340AA. Throughout the test I kept telling myself, I'll be here again in November. The test wasn't easy at all. I ran out of time on the QR. Hopefully I can get into PCO/ICO with these scores?

good job!
did you take kaplan? and if so, was it harder than their subject tests?

buddy1 said:
good job!
did you take kaplan? and if so, was it harder than their subject tests?

I took the Kaplan online course, which I didn't finish. I just studied the Kaplan OAT book and used Topscore. I wouldn't say the Kaplan tests were harder. 1/3 of my bio section dealt with genetics, which wasn't covered in depth with Kaplan. Good luck studying!

3eb4me said:

You better not have any problem getting into ICO! Great job... I read somewhere that ICO was one of the schools that accepted a 290 last year, so I am sure they would love to have you.