Loans

LHS Student

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking at loans for college and came across the Health Education Loan Proram (HELP). More info at: http://www.hhloans.com/borrowers/helpfactsheet.cfm

Has anyone heard about this loan or acturally taken this loan out? Would this be a loan worth taking out?
Is this a loan to help with undergrad("Premed" I know this is not a degree) and medical school or just medical school?
Is there any better loans that yall would know about?
Thanks,
Andrew

Members don't see this ad.

Is this a loan to help with undergrad("Premed" I know this is not a degree) and medical school or just medical school?
"The Health Education Loan Program provides educational loans to Texas students enrolled in the following programs of study: medicine, osteopathy, dentistry, podiatry, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, public heath, nursing, and allied health."

Is there any better loans that yall would know about?
Subsidized Stafford loans are better, if you are eligible.

I get all the government student loans just so I can afford to go to college because apparently these ******ed banks expect college students with a high gpa that volunteers hours a week at a hospital to have the time to build up a credit score of 720+. They're so ******ed.