Linen Service?

broken tibula

mostly sleeping
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a letter from my college today, telling me that I should order some things through their friend "Linen Service", which sells bedsheets, towels, pillows, mattress pads, etc., etc. Everything it pretty normally priced, and they give a list of all the colleges that use this service, and there's a few hundred. Their major selling point is that there's a "guarantee until graduation" for all the stuff.

Anyway. I was just wondering if anyone else had gotten a similar letter, and whether their products are quality or not.

Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

I know I ordered my sheets and stuff from something like that. Honestly, you can probably find better quality stuff for cheaper at a store, but it's kind of nice to just get it all in a package. I would advice looking in a store for stuff first though, as you can probably find better/cheaper stuff.

Yeah, I think I probably can, and I'll get more selection (and--I know, this is totally girly, shut up--I'll have less of a chance of having the same sheets as someone else). The other thing that kind of bothers me is that, despite all their touting of their "guaranteed until graduation" policy, there aren't official details on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I think I probably can, and I'll get more selection (and--I know, this is totally girly, shut up--I'll have less of a chance of having the same sheets as someone else). The other thing that kind of bothers me is that, despite all their touting of their "guaranteed until graduation" policy, there aren't official details on it.

hah, I understand. I did just remember that I got a super comfy microfiber( i think?) blanket from the store which is pretty much amazing for college. I suggest getting something you can drape around when you are cold and feeling lazy. :)

Oh yeah, my sheets are kind of short/small.