Lincoln Memorial DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

austincampbell00

Reaction score
Hey! I haven’t seen a thread for LMU. I had an interview w them on sep 29, but they keep pushing back the date for acceptance letters. Has anyone else heard from them?

Members don't see this ad.

hi! i got an interview invite from them today. did they ever get back to you about a decision?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
yeah! it was 7 questions and they just went one by one. it was me and two other ppl and two profs there!
was it ever awkward? and did they expect the students to interact with one another or they just went straight into the questions? also im nervous about having the same answer as someone else lol..were the questions ones you expected?

was it ever awkward? and did they expect the students to interact with one another or they just went straight into the questions? also im nervous about having the same answer as someone else lol..were the questions ones you expected?

No it wasn’t too bad. I definitely said like “wow really good point” and then built off of that a lot since they want to see some sort of interaction.