Lets get together for CaRMS 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lvv

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello friends of the rxpg forum. as that website is unavailable, i recomend to continue here, this is for sarapk, dochollywood, hamilton, and the others.

Members don't see this ad.

hi friends I haven't heard from interview invites yet, has anyone heard something else?

interviews invites for IMGs CaRMS 2011 reports here. So far no invites for me. Anyone with good news?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Ivv /
It is a bad time for the last website problems .
Anyway ,i am an IMG and applicant to carms 2011.
I hope that other members collect her to share our informations .
I was rejected from ontario FM , and no news from other programs

hi sahinaz, i too was rejected from FM ON, yesterday others recieved email telling them that IM ON will send interview invite/reject by january

I applied to IM Ontario ,but i donot receive any email from them .
did they consider results of mccq1 after file review or they willnot look to our files after 1 december ?

i just checked the UofT program description for IM, they will not accept documents submitted after Dec 1st, you should check other univeristies program whether they would accept it or not

i didn't receive any email from them either

I am going to say it here, I think that all of the new programs carms and the ontario health force is rolling out for IMG's is just another way for people to find out ways to make money off of IMGs. For second iteration of Carms they do not even put the match results for matched IMGs to medical schools for us to determine if it would be even worthwhile for us to apply (all of the left over ones are like in Quebec). I do not know anyone who has gotten a family med interview first iteration either, I think they just mostly rejected everyone so they can reapply for second iteration. There are much better careers, become an entrepreneur or something, it is not worth it to look for the prestige in medicine and take this sort of crap.

Hi all :).........what factors are considered in selection for residency placement in Canada? Does it differ from province to province and
is one provincial licensure acceptable all over Canada?

Thx