Let's Discuss Fibroid Healing Procedures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What can you do to heal Peduncated Fibroid

• Everything

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Research offer new simple procedures

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixmybreak

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
To began, this fibroid epidemic appears to be directed at certain populations of women.
I have never seen so much harvesting of women uterus.
This is absolute disgustion.
As a national I am appalled.

Our students are not being inventive or ingenius. This will change.

Fibroid that are Peduncated from the fundus break need to be dissolved or removed without any complications to other organs and avoid a complicated treatment plan, no regiment of pills.

Why is it when a woman has a c-section, a cut into the uterus that is an ok.thing. But when a fibroid occurs outside of uterus, peduncated it is a hard thing to remove?

It is a calcification of some sort or maybe its a dead baby head that did not expel.

Anyway, here is an idea worth implementing if you are smart, creative, inventive, artistic, intelligent and brave.

To repair a break would be similar to a burn and surture.

Then to remove fibroid peduncated should be a small suction and a dissolvate injected into fibroid which turns fibroid soft enough to be suctioned through small incision.

You stick needles in abdomen for amneosentisis. And feeding tubes to baby.

So this is why it is very hard to conceive that a fibroid peduncated attached to the outside can not be dissolved or reMoved.

Rather you.want to harvest a perfect ly good uterus for a small break that can be repaired.

Women Gyns, do not let men run this be a stand girl and fight for women productive rights.

It is a shame you fight to prevent abortion but do nothing encourage the procedures to repair uterus.

It is with my pleasure to present this to you Ob Gyn students to research the above an get it out women with this type problem.

I know you can do it because you are attempting greatness.

Any information can provide let me know. Much success to.you.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 20150222_004049-1.jpg
    20150222_004049-1.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.