LECOM start date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kristenE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When does the 2003-2004 school year begin and end? Does anyone know?

Members don't see this ad.

I thought they told us at the interview that it started on August 1st...I could be wrong though....

I do know that it's the beginning of August, but August 1 is a Friday. Do you think it might start on Monday, August 4? How about the last day of classes?

Members don't see this ad :)
At LECOM, school starts the first full week in August. This year, that day will be August 4th. Orientation will run for about 5-6 days before that.

5-6 days of orientation? What all does that include?

I was told today by admissions that though the dates are not yet set in stone, I should plan on being in Erie the last week of July (yay).
+pissed+ :clap:

Yes, the early start at LECOM kinda sucks (unless of course there are those who LIKE wearing long pants and ties in the August heat), but it isn't so bad. And despite the drag of orientation (which at times can be excruciatingly painful to sit through), it was one of the most fun weeks we all had together. Practically every night was dedicated to discovering a different local bar with all of our new friends and classmates, who had yet to develop any biases, cliques, or ill-feelings toward one another. It was great. You will all enjoy it.

Good luck, and have a great summer...