LECOM School of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DaveyDoo

DaveyDoo
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was just wandering whether anyone was accepted to LECOM. I had an over the phone interview in jan, havent heard anything yet, except that my app is to be reviewed in the next 3 wks...what do u think this means? THanks in advance!!!:confused: :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

LOL! anytime you call, especially Cassie Love, they are always reviewing applications! They love to leave people hanging on for weeks so expect a roller coaster ride all the way up to October if you don't here anything. Sorry I don't have anything positive to offer

South2006, do u currrently go to LECOM? How do u like it there? WHats the campus like, etc? THanks!!!

Nope, I go to South University hence the name South2006. I went thru the song and dance at LECOM and they left me hanging for quite a while. Absoultly hated that experiance because they made me feel like I was a sure lock to get in then to being the 1st on the waiting list then to not getting in at all. It was really a poor way to do things. I visited their campus and it is quite nice. They have a brand new building that is beautiful. All the labs there are state of the art as well as the lecture halls. Their staff is a bit of a concern to me. They all, with the exception of the assistant dean Donald Tuttle, seemed to have a problem with public speaking. A friend, who is an ARNP, that was with me summed it up best when she said it was a 1st rate facility with a 2nd rate faculty. I'm glad I am in Savannah and not Erie. Sorry I couldn't be more positive. Maybe someone here on this board has had good experience with them