Lecom School Of Pharmacy: The Good And The Bad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just received the decision in the mail interviewed March 7 They said I looked favorable so they put me on the wait list I guess better then a rejection lol will see what happens I guess!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Keep your head up! It's a good sign that you have done something right!
Maybe they have more interviews coming, so they want to test all people. Then sit down and decide what to do :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just received the decision in the mail interviewed March 7 They said I looked favorable so they put me on the wait list I guess better then a rejection lol will see what happens I guess!

Whats your stats? if you do not mind sharing...

Yea, u gunna post em stats or nah

Members don't see this ad :)
How about you guys? Applying this late is our only problem rn lol I don't know if they rank the waitlist here but who knows, good luck to all of us I guess hopefully we get in!

Received an email 3-4 days ago from Certiphi stating "You have received this email because you have been conditionally accepted by one or more of the schools participating in the AACP-facilitated program for performing criminal background checks" I was not sure if I got in or not, figured maybe those accepted and those waitlisted get that email. Then this morning received mail from Lecom and it was the acceptance letter . So if your on the Waitlist and you get the Background check email then your in, good luck!!

Reactions: 1 users
Received an email 3-4 days ago from Certiphi stating "You have received this email because you have been conditionally accepted by one or more of the schools participating in the AACP-facilitated program for performing criminal background checks" I was not sure if I got in or not, figured maybe those accepted and those waitlisted get that email. Then this morning received mail from Lecom and it was the acceptance letter . So if your on the Waitlist and you get the Background check email then your in, good luck!!

I still havent heard anything rather or not they received my supp app or anything...

I sent my app in last week

I remember sending mine in it took them like a month I was mad because I was trying to get an interview in February had submitted everything around Jan 20 ended up with a March 7 interview so they normally take longer then other schools for some reason.

I remember sending mine in it took them like a month I was mad because I was trying to get an interview in February had submitted everything around Jan 20 ended up with a March 7 interview so they normally take longer then other schools for some reason.

Okay I just sent everything off a week ago, so I'll just try to be patient even though I have already got interviewed at the school I want to go to the most just waiting on a acceptance letter...

Did anyone from 3/28 interview or after get word back from LECOM erie??