LECOM pharmacy 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

T.G

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I create thread for LECOM pharmacy class 2023. I had an interview in September 20th, and I got accepted.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey ...
Hi everyone,

I create thread for LECOM pharmacy class 2023. I had an interview in September 20th, and I got accepted.
Hey.....I too got selected for the pharmacy class of 2023 at LECOM. Have you reached out to any current students?

Hey ...

Hey.....I too got selected for the pharmacy class of 2023 at LECOM. Have you reached out to any current students?
When did you interview? Did they withdraw your matriculation deposit yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you guys get accepted to Bradenton or Erie campus?

Hey! I had my interview on 11/06 at the Erie campus and got the background check/ drug test email for "conditionally accepted" applicants on 11/07! I have yet to receive a letter in the mail but a decision has been made in my portal under admission decision. Should I feel confident?

Hey! I had my interview on 11/06 at the Erie campus and got the background check/ drug test email for "conditionally accepted" applicants on 11/07! I have yet to receive a letter in the mail but a decision has been made in my portal under admission decision. Should I feel confident?
I also got the same email today! I interviewed at LECOM Bradenton. I haven’t received an acceptance letter either

I got mine yesterday!! I am certain yours will come soon! Congratulations!!

How long did it take for you to receive an email about an interview after you submitted your Pharmcas application? My status is currently saying "Currently your application is under review by the Admissions Committee."

How long did it take for you to receive an email about an interview after you submitted your Pharmcas application? My status is currently saying "Currently your application is under review by the Admissions Committee."
Hi! To be honest the moment I got an email that they were reviewing my app about half an hour later they sent me an interview request.

Hi! To be honest the moment I got an email that they were reviewing my app about half an hour later they sent me an interview request.
All they wanted to verify was that you had a pulse and can sign away $200k+ in student loans. There’s really not much else to review...

That's super quick considering faulty as well as current students have to look over the applications.
Yeah I was surprised but I also had waited at least 2 weeks before they even looked at my application. I called in and spoke to someone in admissions and then within a few days I received an email saying my application was under review and exactly 30 minutes later I got an interview email. I hope the best for you! I’m sure you will get one soon!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I was surprised but I also had waited at least 2 weeks before they even looked at my application. I called in and spoke to someone in admissions and then within a few days I received an email saying my application was under review and exactly 30 minutes later I got an interview email. I hope the best for you! I’m sure you will get one soon!!

Thanks! Will you be at Erie or Bradenton? I was in pharmacy school (not LECOM) a few years ago but I had to withdraw due to personal reason at the time. I'm not sure if that will help me or hinder me.

Hello! I got an interview email about 2 days after I submitted my app. I’m sure you’ll hear soon! Goodluck!

For those that interviewed, about how many questions did they ask you and was it your typical why pharmacy, tell me about yourself?

Anyone else interviewing on Tuesday (1/8) at the Erie location?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hey y’all! I’m currently a P1 at lecom in Bradenton in my second semester. If any of you have any questions feel free to reach out to me. Any questions on the material and teachers, test etc..

I received the same email and called the admissions office, they said I was accepted. Congratulations!

I was accepted into Erie's 3 year pharmacy pathway class of 2022, does anyone know if theres a Facebook page, thread, or any current/new students willing to share some advice. If anyone else is accepted to this class, feel free to private message me, it would be nice to make some friends before the semester begins. Also, Congratulations if you're in!

Has anyone been accepted into the DE program?

I was accepted into the DE program in September...was on here hoping to run into other DE students. Did you get accepted also?

I was accepted into the DE program in September...was on here hoping to run into other DE students. Did you get accepted also?

Hey, congratulations on your acceptance. I got accepted to the DE program earlier this month.

Excellent! Melissa in NY. I am a non-trad student (making a career change), hence the DE program. How about you? Do you have any info about orientation yet?

Excellent! Melissa in NY. I am a non-trad student (making a career change), hence the DE program. How about you? Do you have any info about orientation yet?

Send me a private message, I tried to message you, but it doesn’t let me.

Hey y’all! I’m currently a P1 at lecom in Bradenton in my second semester. If any of you have any questions feel free to reach out to me. Any questions on the material and teachers, test etc..
Anything you want to share is appreciated! I will be in the DE program so I'm not sure how much relates.

Hi I'm looking for 1 roommate to share a 2 bedroom apt with me, 5 mins drive to LECOM campus ( erie). rent is 315 + electricity only. I'm currently p1 student.

" LECOM Bradenton Class of 2023 - PharmD ". Official facebook page

Hi, so I got an interview on April 4th, and what does that mean when you get an invitation for an interview. Is it assured if you get in or not really?

Hi, so I got an interview on April 4th, and what does that mean when you get an invitation for an interview. Is it assured if you get in or not really?
Its not! prepare for you interview and make sure you're original. A lot of people did cringe worthy things during my group interview like copy everyone else's answer saying "yeah me too", ask inappropriate questions like how many more people will you accept/ are we your last round of interviews or even little things like copy phrasing when they are introducing themselves. Dress professionally too! Their stats online through pharmcas is that they only accept half or less of who they interview (idk where pharmcas gets that information if its from LECOM or not). They are a very inviting campus (I went to bradenton for my interview) and I loved the professors and faculty I spoke to. I don't know why they get bad reviews on here the school has so many ways to make sure you're successful.

Its not! prepare for you interview and make sure you're original. A lot of people did cringe worthy things during my group interview like copy everyone else's answer saying "yeah me too", ask inappropriate questions like how many more people will you accept/ are we your last round of interviews or even little things like copy phrasing when they are introducing themselves. Dress professionally too! Their stats online through pharmcas is that they only accept half or less of who they interview (idk where pharmcas gets that information if its from LECOM or not). They are a very inviting campus (I went to bradenton for my interview) and I loved the professors and faculty I spoke to. I don't know why they get bad reviews on here the school has so many ways to make sure you're successful.
Well, after the interview, I received an email last Friday saying

"Dear Andrea,

You have received this email because you have been conditionally accepted by one or more of the schools participating in the AACP-facilitated drug screening program for conditionally accepted applicants. Please note that the requesting school will be notified if a drug screen is not completed, and that failure to complete a drug screen may result in failing to meet the requesting school`s admissions requirements. "

Then, I checked LECOM portal and said " The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 10 days." Did something similar happened to you like receiving two emails for drug screening and background check?

Yeah, did they not tell you during your interview that you'll get this first? That means you definitely got into LECOM. No other school does it opposite where you get those emails before you get the actual acceptance email. The formal acceptance will come in the next couple days. I got mine 3 days after. Congrats Andrea!

Yeah, did they not tell you during your interview that you'll get this first? That means you definitely got into LECOM. No other school does it opposite where you get those emails before you get the actual acceptance email. The formal acceptance will come in the next couple days. I got mine 3 days after. Congrats Andrea!
lol yes, they did tell us, but I am always skeptical to outcomes, and I try to be neutral before something is for sure. They actually call me today telling I got an offer and I was accepted, so yeah, I am sure now lmao. Thank you!

Hi I'm looking for 1 roommate to share a 2 bedroom apt with me, 5 mins drive to LECOM campus ( erie). rent is 315 + electricity only. I'm currently p1 student.
Hi, so were you able to find a roommate? I am a girl and I'll start P1 this year.

Guys, does anyone know if it's ok to go to pharmacy school with dyed hair such as purple?

Hi, has anyone gotten their financial aid award letter yet? I notice the look of the page just changed but it still says "no information available". I'll be in the DE program.

Hi, has anyone gotten their financial aid award letter yet? I notice the look of the page just changed but it still says "no information available". I'll be in the DE program.
I emailed them about the same question, and they told me they would release the awards around July, so don't worry until then lol

For Rent LECOM Bradenton 3b/2.5b $1300 (great deal if you want to live cheap!)

Email me at: [email protected]

For more information: