Late Night, Double Feature WW Sign Ups!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LadyOtheFarm

Embryos and Genomes
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
RHPS-Lips.jpg

Welcome Ladies, Gentleman.... Most Fabulous Others! I invite you to a game that will thrill you, chill you and fulfill you!

Let us revisit the tranquil town of Denton and the site where a mansion once stood.

We will take a shocking journey to the moon drenched shores of a now well known Forbidden Planet, meeting the pleasurable royal family of everyone's favorite Transexual.

Pack a spare tire, your best little black dress (suitable for any occasion), and maybe a squirt gun. Be forewarned, some pleasures may be deadly!

3SYJuRT.jpg

- Trixie
Your fabulous guide, Usherette, and Master of Ceremonies

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

General Rules:

nGdRhWM.gif

- This game will be anonymous. To do this, I am hosting the game at Mafia Universe. I will assign screen names. If you are not comfortable being known by a name that also could be a garment stretched across warm, taunt flesh, this may not be your game.

- That said, language and subject matter may need a touch of discretion (not too much) so that we follow the rules of behavior for MU. They do tend to publish PMs at the end of the game so that everyone can see what happened in the background. So even there... I don't know that this will happen with our game yet, but consider this a warning until I do.

- This game is a gender bending, mind trip of lust, horror, and comedy. Hopefully, I can live up to it. To do that, I will need talkative players who are willing to immerse themselves in my world. Enjoy the ride, take a dip in some blood, and woo each other into new depths of madness and bliss.

Everything is in readiness, we merely await your arrival!

shiver-with-anticipation.jpg

(So for goodness sake, go play with PBC to pass the time!)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
OH MY GOD I MUST

1. Trilt
2. @Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky

Reactions: 1 user
:heckyeah: excited for the anonymity angle...wonder how much posting styles will give away,ha.

1. Trilt
2. @Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva

I am tempted to play and then post in the style of LadyOtheFarm just to confound people, but .... that sounds like work.

Reactions: 2 users
Sign me up
1. Trilt
2. @Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Hilary
9. STL
10. Zen

Can't join PBC's game since next two weeks are rough, but should have time for this!

@LadyOtheFarm, is this just Rocky Horror Picture Show or other movies as well?

Also... I've never seen Rocky Horror Picture Show :ninja:. Where are some places to find it and correct this? Alternatively, any good places to search for local showings (I know it involves group participation for full experience).

Members don't see this ad :)
@LadyOtheFarm, is this just Rocky Horror Picture Show or other movies as well?
I am adding in the sequel that was never made called "The Revenge of the Old Queen." I don't expect people to know it. Hopefully the style and the story will walk people through those characters without much work on your end. So read the script if you want (it can be found online here: http://www.rockymusic.org/showdoc/revenge-of-the-old-queen.php) but it is not required. The other sequel (that someday might be made, slim chance) was called "Rocky Horror Shows His Heels" and it is kinda the mid story between RHPS and RotOQ, where Rocky gets Dr Von Scott to bring Frankie back to life and Janet has a baby. (Shocker!) But that is likely to be mentioned but not used. (I went far geekier than I should have!) If you want character run downs and quick overviews of these scripts, check this out: http://www.rockypedia.org/Shock_Treatment_and_Other_Sequels

"Shock Treatment" was a sort of sequel that stared many of the same characters, but kinda in an alternate universe where Brad and Janet managed to just be a boring married couple. It is aweful. Don't watch it. I did not use it.

I am a huge freaking geek!

Reactions: 1 users
Also... I've never seen Rocky Horror Picture Show :ninja:. Where are some places to find it and correct this? Alternatively, any good places to search for local showings (I know it involves group participation for full experience).
You are a virgin!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Do you know what we do with virgins?
(Audience cue: Pop some cherries!!!!)

You can just rent the movie. The DVD has audience cues in the extras section if you want.

Fox has done a remake and it is showing in 2 days, on October 20th. I think I approve based on the cast list, but we shall see. Nobody can live up to Tim Curry!
laverne-cox-rocky-horror-frank-n-furter-600x200.jpg

Live show locator from the official fan club: http://www.rockyhorror.com/participation/showtimes_search.php

You are a virgin!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Do you know what we do with virgins?
(Audience cue: Pop some cherries!!!!)

You can just rent the movie. The DVD has audience cues in the extras section if you want.

Fox has done a remake and it is showing in 2 days, on October 20th. I think I approve based on the cast list, but we shall see. Nobody can live up to Tim Curry!

Live show locator from the official fan club: http://www.rockyhorror.com/participation/showtimes_search.php
Thank you! I'll read the scripts. Sadly, the website doesn't show any showtimes in my state, but I found a live showing at my school on Halloween evening. I'll have to go to that (so, sorry if I miss some of day 1 lynch. It's for a good cause)

1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Hilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM

This starts on Halloween right? (too busy to read things, sorry)

1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Hilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo awww yeah lucky 13

Sooooo sad that my finals week is the second week in November or I would totally play! Brb as I go cry myself to Transsexual, Transylvania :arghh:

1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Hilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo awww yeah lucky 13
14. TT

Y'all know that I know all the songs from this movie, right? It *is* about time to watch it again. Hmm.

Reactions: 5 users
So tempting but I don't know any of the material
Don't need to know nothing.

I will take you by the hand and lead you on a fantastic journey through a land were sex and rock n roll are used to make fun of B horror movies. You will love it!
(Or die trying;))

1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Hilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke

You know I wasn't missing this one ;)

Any RHPS virgins out there? Never fear, I've watched this movie over 1500 times (I lost count about 8 years ago so it's probably more like well over 3000 by now), so if you end up in the same group with me I'm sure I can answer any questions you might have. :D

Any RHPS virgins out there? Never fear, I've watched this movie over 1500 times (I lost count about 8 years ago so it's probably more like well over 3000 by now), so if you end up in the same group with me I'm sure I can answer any questions you might have. :D
Of course, we have to know who you are. Or you start asking questions in chat so we don't know who you are. Either one works.

If this was a normal game, I'd take you up on that offer :laugh:

But it gives me the sads.:(

I shouldn't be playing right now. Two grants, data analysis on one of my research projects all next week, starting new experiment next week, and two sets of didactic classes. Cmon lupin, come to the dark side!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Of course, we have to know who you are. Or you start asking questions in chat so we don't know who you are. Either one works.

Ah yes, damnit Janet, I forgot this isn't being played on here and it's anonymous role names.

It will be anonymous. Hopefully they won't know who you are. ;)

That does mean you can try out any posting style you like and take on a whole persona if you would like to confound the issue a bit. :corny:

I have no problem answering questions on the films either and put out a few good websites on here, since we do have at least one virgin.:wow:

Again, the remake will be on Fox tomorrow night... It should be a decent intro to the topic. And Frankie will be played by a transgender actress this time, so she may have a bit more connection to the subject. (Though I will admit, this is still me trying to talk myself into believing that anybody can out perform Tim Curry.)

Again, the remake will be on Fox tomorrow night... It should be a decent intro to the topic. And Frankie will be played by a transgender actress this time, so she may have a bit more connection to the subject. (Though I will admit, this is still me trying to talk myself into believing that anybody can out perform Tim Curry.)

No one will out perform Tim Curry, ever (except perhaps Reg Livermore in the live Australian shows from the 70s and 80s) ;) I'm still debating whether I'm going to watch the remake.

A long, long time ago
In a Galaxy far, far away
God said 'Let There Be Lips'
And there were lips
And they were good.

:D

RHPS-Lips.jpg

The DVD has audience cues in the extras section if you want.

Should probably point out that if you're talking audience participation there isn't really one particular script for that, because the call backs (etc) can vary a lot from one place to another, and even from one theatre to another. Although I suppose it could be argued that the RHPS Audience Participation album that was released in 83 I think it was is probably the closest to what might be considered a definitive version.

Generally speaking if you're talking about a live stage performance then audience participation typically only takes place during the spoken word portions of the show, and it's rare to have audience participation during the performance of the songs (except for the Time Warp of course, everybody does the Time Warp). A film screening may or may not have audience participation during the songs, although that did become more popular/acceptable the longer the film was shown.

In Australia audience participation during stage performances of RHPS was stopped all together from around the 90s onwards, because theatre goers were getting a bit too out of hand and putting the actors at risk by throwing things on stage during the show. They've only just started allowing it again, but with some rules in place (like don't throw **** at the actors that could hurt them, you f**king noongs).

****, I really wish I could play, but I'm going to be in the damn OR for the next six weeks and I don't want to waste a role like that. I feel bad for neglecting WW so much, especially amazing games I really want to play, which is all of them, but life is a pain in the ass like that.

Should probably point out that if you're talking audience participation there isn't really one particular script for that, because the call backs (etc) can vary a lot from one place to another, and even from one theatre to another. Although I suppose it could be argued that the RHPS Audience Participation album that was released in 83 I think it was is probably the closest to what might be considered a definitive version.

Generally speaking if you're talking about a live stage performance then audience participation typically only takes place during the spoken word portions of the show, and it's rare to have audience participation during the performance of the songs (except for the Time Warp of course, everybody does the Time Warp). A film screening may or may not have audience participation during the songs, although that did become more popular/acceptable the longer the film was shown.

In Australia audience participation during stage performances of RHPS was stopped all together from around the 90s onwards, because theatre goers were getting a bit too out of hand and putting the actors at risk by throwing things on stage during the show. They've only just started allowing it again, but with some rules in place (like don't throw **** at the actors that could hurt them, you f**king noongs).
There are a few theatres across the US that hold shows pretty frequently and either have modified props lists or give out fully prepped bags at the start of the show. They often give discounts for dressing the part. And yes, each location tends to develop their own call backs and cues. (But you NEVER throw things at the screen or the live performers.)

Here in Montana, that's rarely a thing. I saw a play of Rocky Horror in college here in 2005 or 6. They apparently did one around 2009. But that was the last one on this end of the state. Boseman and Missoula both have showings going on this month, but that is quite the drive.

That said, my version of the DVD:
20161019_201427.jpg 20161019_201442.jpg
Has the US and UK versions of the film (mainly a difference of a song) and both come with their own recordings of an audience commentary and visual cues (London vs. New York). There is also a recording of a showing with cast (performers in front of the screen) from the official fan club. It's also got games and trivia and all sorts of fun stuff. I loves it!

****, I really wish I could play, but I'm going to be in the damn OR for the next six weeks and I don't want to waste a role like that. I feel bad for neglecting WW so much, especially amazing games I really want to play, which is all of them, but life is a pain in the ass like that.
More sads.:(

Um, you guys do all know that I live in the Mountain time zone and will likely have slightly later deadlines than normal because of it, right? I don't know if that helps, but you won't be rushing home from jobs to play.

My easiest time of day is 8pm to midnight, or 10pm-2 am est. (Kids go to bed...) I know it will be tougher for some people in the mornings because the earliest I can do mornings is around 5am my time (7am est) and they are more likely to get out around 6-7. I don't know if that helps or hinders, but I would love for everybody who can to play.

I offered Hmoo this, but the offer is open to anybody who needs it. I have some options for low input roles. At the same time, I do need as much talking as possible, so I understand if that won't work.

There are a few theatres across the US that hold shows pretty frequently and either have modified props lists or give out fully prepped bags at the start of the show. They often give discounts for dressing the part. And yes, each location tends to develop their own call backs and cues. (But you NEVER throw things at the screen or the live performers.)

Here in Montana, that's rarely a thing. I saw a play of Rocky Horror in college here in 2005 or 6. They apparently did one around 2009. But that was the last one on this end of the state. Boseman and Missoula both have showings going on this month, but that is quite the drive.

That said, my version of the DVD:
View attachment 210027 View attachment 210028
Has the US and UK versions of the film (mainly a difference of a song) and both come with their own recordings of an audience commentary and visual cues (London vs. New York). There is also a recording of a showing with cast (performers in front of the screen) from the official fan club. It's also got games and trivia and all sorts of fun stuff. I loves it!

I think you might have the same DVD version as I do :D I was really surprised the US version cut the song Superheroes at the end.

More sads.:(

Um, you guys do all know that I live in the Mountain time zone and will likely have slightly later deadlines than normal because of it, right? I don't know if that helps, but you won't be rushing home from jobs to play.

My easiest time of day is 8pm to midnight, or 10pm-2 am est. (Kids go to bed...) I know it will be tougher for some people in the mornings because the earliest I can do mornings is around 5am my time (7am est) and they are more likely to get out around 6-7. I don't know if that helps or hinders, but I would love for everybody who can to play.

I offered Hmoo this, but the offer is open to anybody who needs it. I have some options for low input roles. At the same time, I do need as much talking as possible, so I understand if that won't work.
I have hours from 5 am-7 pm, so have to feed myself, go to the gym, study for my shelf, etc. There's just no way :(

Fox has done a remake and it is showing in 2 days, on October 20th. I think I approve based on the cast list, but we shall see.

Oh who am I kidding, it's Rocky Horror, of course I'm going to watch the remake. :laugh: From what I've seen of it so far though, in various trailers and promo pieces, I am expecting to be profoundly disappointed (but hey, I will still give it a fair go, and I will try to reserve final judgement until after I've seen it in full).

Having said that, I do have a fairly big issue with Laverne Cox being cast as Frank-N-Furter. Sorry, not sorry, but having a trans woman playing the role of a transvestite male, and then having people somehow thinking, or putting forward the idea that that's a positive move forward for the trans community just doesn't sit right with me. Frank is not a woman trapped in a man's body, he's a cross dressing, omnisexual, gender f**k alien.

Oh who am I kidding, it's Rocky Horror, of course I'm going to watch the remake. :laugh: From what I've seen of it so far though, in various trailers and promo pieces, I am expecting to be profoundly disappointed (but hey, I will still give it a fair go, and I will try to reserve final judgement until after I've seen it in full).

Having said that, I do have a fairly big issue with Laverne Cox being cast as Frank-N-Furter. Sorry, not sorry, but having a trans woman playing the role of a transvestite male, and then having people somehow thinking, or putting forward the idea that that's a positive move forward for the trans community just doesn't sit right with me. Frank is not a woman trapped in a man's body, he's a cross dressing, omnisexual, gender f**k alien.
Based on the way Richard OBrian talks about and describes Frankie and his ilk in his scripts, it isn't a matter of gender confusion at all. They just have an animal magnetism that attracts man, woman, and other. They are aware that they are hot as hell, so they can dress however they choose and fishnets appeal to their self image (who doesn't look hot in fishnets and a miniskirt?;)) And their libidos do not care what the packaging of a partner is. It is the feel of warm flesh and the sensations of the acts that rev their engines.

Why else would Frankie get warn out on his old lovers than the fact that they just did not have his stamina, endurance and appetites? He had to make a perfect partner, and at least part of him wanted to be dominated by that partner, hence the packaging.:p And now I might be wandering a little far afield:bag:

Based on the way Richard OBrian talks about and describes Frankie and his ilk in his scripts, it isn't a matter of gender confusion at all. They just have an animal magnetism that attracts man, woman, and other. They are aware that they are hot as hell, so they can dress however they choose and fishnets appeal to their self image (who doesn't look hot in fishnets and a miniskirt?;)) And their libidos do not care what the packaging of a partner is. It is the feel of warm flesh and the sensations of the acts that rev their engines.

Why else would Frankie get warn out on his old lovers than the fact that they just did not have his stamina, endurance and appetites? He had to make a perfect partner, and at least part of him wanted to be dominated by that partner, hence the packaging.:p And now I might be wandering a little far afield:bag:

Yes, exactly! He's a gender subversive alien, who doesn't give a flying monkey's about looking overtly masculine while parading around in fishnets and heels, because damn it it makes him feel hot, and he just wants to basically hump everything in sight - on top of, perhaps arguably, also being a dangerously narcissistic, ego maniac, who chews people up and spits them out in the pursuit of giving himself over to absolute pleasure. If the song superheroes is kept in at the end of the film version then the innocents that get drawn into Frank's world are basically left crawling and bleeding on the ground. To me for it's all its schlock and B grade campy fun, RHPS is also a pretty dark film depending on which version you see.

"And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time, and lost in space
And meaning..."

Ok people. I would really like to have 25, maybe 26. I can dump 5 roles without losing much from the game, but I wants more!

After the Veronica lynch tonight, time to tag all the slackers! (And those of you sitting on the side watching and waiting.... COME PLAY! We won't bite (too hard);))