Ladies what s the deal with you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Greatestsexiswear

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here is the deal,

I'm tall, muscular, confident and am everything a woman is looking for in a man except .... I'm a player. All the ladies I play with know so, they know I'm cheating, they know I don't mean what I say, they know I'm lying, they know I am not on call for the night, but.... they still hang on hoping I will change one day or that somehow out of the blue I will commit. Well the truth is, I won't, because I already have all that I want with no commitment, what else will I get in committing ? Some of these ladies know each other, and instead of getting together to mess me up, they are rather fighting each other, buying me gifts , buying my mom gifts, catering to all my needs much better than before.
What s the deal with you ladies? you say you want a serious guy but you hold on to the player with everything you are WHY????
i'm dating 3 nurses in the same hospital, one doctor and one medical student at the same time. I know for sure 2 nurses know, and I highly suspect the other ones know as well, but hey, they are still hanging on to me WHY?

Members don't see this ad.

Its the cologne.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You probably reek of that infamous, all-natural pre-med smell. So many ladies out there dig that

Reactions: 1 user
Banned in < 28 minutes? Wow, SDN is really on their ****.

Reactions: 8 users