This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharmer2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

No one has created a page for KU Pharmacy Class of 2021 yet so I thought I would start a thread to discuss interviews, acceptance, ect!

I know they're priority deadline ends December 31, 2016 and they don't accept applications after February 1st!

Has anyone heard anything about an interview yet if you are not doing early decision? I called them and they said they will not start looking at applications until February! I thought that was kind of late.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys!

No one has created a page for KU Pharmacy Class of 2021 yet so I thought I would start a thread to discuss interviews, acceptance, ect!

I know they're priority deadline ends December 31, 2016 and they don't accept applications after February 1st!

Has anyone heard anything about an interview yet if you are not doing early decision? I called them and they said they will not start looking at applications until February! I thought that was kind of late.

I havent heard the same. I think they wait incase some applicants are taking the PCAT in January ( like me lol)

They started sending out interview invites this week! A friend of mine has heard back and the first interview is next week (the 15th). Anyone else heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my interview on the 15th and just got an acceptance email from Dean Hotchkiss!!

Hi all! I just finished my interview yesterday. Aprx how long did it take for you to get your acceptance letter?

I took an interview on Tuesday last week and didn't hear anything yet. Although, one of my friends just received her admission email and her interview was on Saturday of the same week, so basically only 2 days for her to wait. I'm worried about my application though.

I got an email saying I was accepted!! ....Although it was addressed to the wrong person! So either they mistook my name and i am admitted or someone else was supposed to get this email..!!

I got an email saying I was accepted!! ....Although it was addressed to the wrong person! So either they mistook my name and i am admitted or someone else was supposed to get this email..!!
They resent the email with my name! Rock Chalk!

congratz, do you have pharmacy experience before?

"You WILL receive a hard copy, formal letter of admission with details and stipulations applicable to your admission and procedures for enrollment for the 2017 fall semester during the week of Februrary 27"

Has anyone received their actual hard copy letter yet? It was supposed to be mailed two weeks ago and still hasn't arrived.

Reactions: 1 user