Just took it this afternoon.....what a relief!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

idahoeboy1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Second time around for me and while I improved the score on almost everything (except QR-just can't do it quick enough!), the thing I noticed the most is the huge difference in the percentiles this year. Even the scores that were the same as last year were significantly improved in the percentile. Does anyone know if they do it like the MCAT where they only compare you to others who have taken the exact same test (i.e. there are several tests, some harder than others)? Anyway, here they are....

PAT: 16 57.6%......didnt care, hardly studied for it...angle ranking is rediculously hard!

QR: 14 :mad: 33.5% Ran out of time, and had to answer the last 8 in less than a minute...baaadd use of my time...oh well

RC: 22 91.7% Used Kaplan Strategy from last year and only practiced reading one passage last night....naturally good at it (as opposed to QR)

Biology: 17 73.0% Lots of questions that were completely out there, because I had Kaplan's note cards and most of the "normal" facts down cold. Also weird wording, so even the ones I thought I knew had me doubting.

GC: 19 82.6% Felt really good, thought I might be in the 20-22 range..oh well

OC: 19 83.5% Same as GC, was real confident...I'll take a 19 though.

Total Science: 19 86.8%

Academic Avg: 18 76.3%

Anyone else have the same scores with lower/higher percentiles? Just curious how it works out....anyone, I am one relieved guy tonight.

Members don't see this ad.

Overall, those scores aren't bad. I know a couple of 19/19s that got interviews from several schools. You're right there!

Good job!

Members don't see this ad :)
I say good job too man. As long as u did your best who cares. Would u say that memorizing the unit circle will help. Was there a lot of trig problems?

teefRcool said:
I say good job too man. As long as u did your best who cares. Would u say that memorizing the unit circle will help. Was there a lot of trig problems?

Thanks guys.....

Yea, you should have that stuff down pat. There was tons of algebraic problems (mostly in sentence format), and a fair amount of trig. Unfortunately for me, there was hardly any geometry where you can generally get quick and easy points (i.e. pythag., 30/60/90, etc). The 14 sure doesn't look pretty, but hopefully the overall scores will get me some interviews and its up to me from there.