Just Passed the FL MPJE! Here is my advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JackFruitLover

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just passed the FL MPJE! I did not even read the Florida Statutes! All I did was review the notes I took from Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law Class (excellent professor) and study the packet from Dr. Seamon's law review at the end of the final year of school. Make sure you memorize Seamon's packet inside and out! There was a lot of question on adultration/misbranding! Also, Nova's review at the end of the year was very helpful! Especially when they invited an actual lobbyist for AphA. I took good notes from that review!

Members don't see this ad.

I passed the Florida MPJE today. I have been a practicing pharmacist for 17years and am licensed in 4 states. This was the hardest I have studied for a law exam and still walked out feeling like I failed. There were about half the questions that either I had no idea what is was talking about (as in never read it in the statutes) or I didn't feel that any of the answers were the correct one so I guessed. Be very careful with the difference between MAY and MUST, except, all but ect... I read the statutes twice, seamans notes 3 times, and strauss notes 3 times. I made flash cards on all of it and just carried them around and went through a few as I had time. I think it also helps to have practiced pharmacy because some answers I just based on experience. Good Luck

Hi! I've been out of Pharmacy school a long time and am required to take Florida MPJE. Would someone be willing to share the notes & slides from Dr. Seamon or any other help aids?

email [email protected]

Thank you!!

Buying, selling and sharing of copyright material is not permitted in this forum.

Hi! I've been out of Pharmacy school a long time and am required to take Florida MPJE. Would someone be willing to share the notes & slides from Dr. Seamon or any other help aids?

email [email protected]

Thank you!!

you dont need seamons notes man i promise. Buy STRAUSS and the latest FEDERAL law book. Breeze over the statutes several times, then do strauss and federal whichever you want first. BUT do the statutes first...i know they are boring, but it will help cement things when you are reading strauss and federal. I think you want the 9th edition light purple paperback cover. REISS is one of the authors....know your controlled substances! forget the crazy ones in schedule 1 that the statues go over.....you will see so many compounds you will freak... you wont see them on the test. but know the heavy hitters in schedule 1 and all your 2-5. prepare for K-type questions and scenarios. thats the bulk of the test. If you are getting harder and harder questions and wanting to punch the computer screen your probably doing better than you think. i passed it back in 2012 and did colorado in 2017, i was punching my steering wheel all the way home from colorado. PASSED...lol