Just Passed the FL MPJE! Here is my advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JackFruitLover

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just passed the FL MPJE! I did not even read the Florida Statutes! All I did was review the notes I took from Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law Class (excellent professor) and study the packet from Dr. Seamon's law review at the end of the final year of school. Make sure you memorize Seamon's packet inside and out! There was a lot of question on adultration/misbranding! Also, Nova's review at the end of the year was very helpful! Especially when they invited an actual lobbyist for AphA. I took good notes from that review!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone!

Congrats to everyone who has passed their FL MPJE! Great job! I am looking to move to FL and was wondering if someone could send me a copy of Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law Class Notes along with Nova's review please. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you in advance! Good luck to everyone who is studying for the exam right now!

Hello! If you have the notes for the FL MPJE would you mind sending them to me? I would appreciate it! Thanks.

Can I get a copy please I'm working on LA, OK and FL

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi DIP
Thanks for letting me know I actually just got my results today passed with an 86, it seems like 2 days is how long it takes. If anyone wants a copy of my study guides I can certainly pass them along. I basically just saved the florida laws from their website to a word document and deleted all the useless info and was left with about 3-4 documents10-15 pages each and bolded what I though would be important. I have another 2-3 page document on the federal laws with highlights

Pls i will appreciate the study material you mentioned above to enable me prepare for my mpje. My email is [email protected]. Thank you!

anyone found a way to complete the patient safety CE for free? I found $21 somewhere to be the cheapest. Please recommend any other sources if better price.

I created this account specifically to warn readers about PreMPJE.com

I just purchased a 4 pack of NJ law exams from PreMPJE.com and was wildly disappointed with the content. Almost all of the questions had severe grammatical or spelling errors. More importantly, many of the questions had “correct” answers that were the exact opposite of current New Jersey law. Many questions did not utilize basic logic and others had not been updated in years following changes to state regulations.

I have not been able to get a response from the site regarding a refund, but have since passed the NJ MPJE with a respectable score. I stopped using the site’s questions half way through my first exam. I am certain that if I had actually used the questions I purchased my score would have been significantly lower. Please do yourself a favor and try any other service or just make some detailed note cards while you study (significantly cheaper).

Good luck preparing for you MPJE to anyone who reads this!

Hey all, I'll be taking the FL MPJE soon and wanted to know which study guide was the most helpful. If you have any notes/study guides you'd feel comfortable sharing, my email is [email protected]. THANKS for your help!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I am also taking my exam in florida from out of state. If it's not too much trouble, could someone message me dr. Brickenden's and dr. Seaman's notes, or any study materials they found helpful? I would really appreciate it! Thanks! My email is [email protected]

Hi everyone! I recently took the Florida MPJE and I passed it with a really high score. I knew nothing about law before because I didn't really work. PM me and I'll send you what I used to study, because I don't know how to put it on here! :)
Hey Rxgirl , if you could sharing your tips that will be great ! Will take it next month, my email : [email protected] . Many Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just passed the FL MPJE! I did not even read the Florida Statutes! All I did was review the notes I took from Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law Class (excellent professor) and study the packet from Dr. Seamon's law review at the end of the final year of school. Make sure you memorize Seamon's packet inside and out! There was a lot of question on adultration/misbranding! Also, Nova's review at the end of the year was very helpful! Especially when they invited an actual lobbyist for AphA. I took good notes from that review!

Do you mind sharing the notes?

I also will be taking Florida MPJE in a few weeks. If someone could possibly find it in their heart to send me the notes from Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law Class along with Nova's review that would be greatly appreciated. [email protected]

would love to get notes for the FL MPJE, I failed with a 71. Used seamon's package, read statutes online, and bought pharmacy pharmacyexam.com for FL. Not enough...:(

Last edited:
Hi! I am scheduled to take the MPJE in a few days and was wondering if anyone could please share Dr. Brickenden's material? I would greatly appreciate it, thank you!! Please message me or email [email protected]

Hello everyone does anyone have Dr. Brickenden's Law material and would like to share it, please PM me thanks

I also from out of state. Where can I get Dr Seamon's and Dr. Brickenden's infromation? [email protected]

I also passed studying Dr. Brickenden's packet. It's like he wrote the MPJE questions!!!
Hello, Would you please share Dr. Brickenden's packet, just got my grade, failed with 74 points using Dr. Seamon's notes. I would greatly appreciate your help!!!

I used the STRAUSS FLORIDA LAW STUDY BOOK 2012 combined with DR Seamon notes. He was my professor at Nova southeastern, good guy. Also breeze through a federal guide book, that should ensure you pass. 2-3 passes over strauss and seamons notes and federal....you may walk out feeling like you flopped it totally....and pull a 90 or so! its a strange exam...good luck.

Hello, Would you please share Dr. Brickenden's packet, just got my grade, failed with 74 points using Dr. Seamon's notes. I would greatly appreciate your help!!!
HI! Would you mind sending me Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law Class Notes. Thank you and Congratulations.

I used the STRAUSS FLORIDA LAW STUDY BOOK 2012 combined with DR Seamon notes. He was my professor at Nova southeastern, good guy. Also breeze through a federal guide book, that should ensure you pass. 2-3 passes over strauss and seamons notes and federal....you may walk out feeling like you flopped it totally....and pull a 90 or so! its a strange exam...good luck.
hi Sozetone. Can you send me your Dr. Seamon notes? thanks. [email protected]

As a newly matched resident from OOS taking the Florida MPJE and seeing all the people failing this test on this board, I would be truly appreciative if whomever was sending out the PowerPoints/MPJE review notes would send it to me. My email is [email protected], and if you Florida pharmacists/students could email me, that would be wonderful! Thanks in advance.

hello, can someone please send me dr. brickenden's notes as well! i am taking the exam this wed and need all the study material i can get! thank you in advance

sandyk1285
gmail account