Just found out I failed NAPLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rx1312

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thought I did pretty well- got a 73. Anyone else failed? Could use some support to get through this. And please, no one who thinks they have failed but actually passed.

Members don't see this ad.

I gotta know....what school do you go to? If you don't want to say, is it new or established?

Well that sucks. What did you use to study? I take it next week. We're all going to make it. No doubt you'll nail it next time. Did you take the Pre-Naplex?

So sorry to hear that.. at least you know that you can easily get those 2 points for next time!

I am still waiting on my score (no online reporting).

What did you feel that didn't go well on the test? How were your calculation questions?

Also, could you confirm/deny the "rumor" around here that, as you had a non-passing score, your "register for naplex" button on the NABP website is still grayed out? People are saying that if the button is not grayed out then you got a passing score; we just haven't confirmed it with someone that didn't pass.

Again, so sorry that you did not pass.. I can imagine that it is frustrating but try not to beat yourself up... you will do better next time no doubt!