Just Cpje packet from PSI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaehee9999

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received the CPJE packet form PSI and paid a fee for $33.
I set my exam date up for 5/16/09.

I really apprecaited for any suggestion of the study tips for CPJE.

Good luck you guys who will take the cpje including me.:love:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I just hope your name is not "jaehee" because you are trying to cheat and the BOP will find out!

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck! And just ignore the troll, he'll go away.

Don't listen to WilkesRx b/c he tried to also get past exam questions but he ended up failing the CPJE. :smuggrin: I guess he doesn't understand clinical pharmacy too well.

Don't listen to WilkesRx b/c he tried to also get past exam questions but he ended up failing the CPJE. :smuggrin: I guess he doesn't understand clinical pharmacy too well.

Can a mod please ban this idiot's IP? They have just been harassing people the entire time here.

I agree. He's being very trollish and provides no constructive input to any threads he replies to.

I think he is trying to make people harrasing and down with a very aggressive word. What's wrong with this person?
Please do not make people down or harrass.

Hi Jaehee9999, After you mailed in your application forms to CA state board, how long did they take to reply back to you to say it is ok to take the exam?
Thanks!