July 2018 Submitted Applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bc0167

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any early birds already submitted applications?
Has anyone been Verified yet?

I am a second rounder, and I have submitted 13 apps.
July 8th 5
10th 2
11th 1
12th 1
13th 1
16th 2
19th 1

None have been verified.

The "Check Status" button is still broken.
August apps in 2017 took 4 working days to verify.
PTCAS says they have submitted an IT ticket to fix "Check Status". Tried to phone today, message said the entire team is in an important company-wide meeting. I am concerned that their system is broke. Anyone with any news?

Members don't see this ad.

Have any early birds already submitted applications?
Has anyone been Verified yet?

I am a second rounder, and I have submitted 13 apps.
July 8th 5
10th 2
11th 1
12th 1
13th 1
16th 2
19th 1

None have been verified.

The "Check Status" button is still broken.
August apps in 2017 took 4 working days to verify.
PTCAS says they have submitted an IT ticket to fix "Check Status". Tried to phone today, message said the entire team is in an important company-wide meeting. I am concerned that their system is broke. Anyone with any news?
Where are you applying this cycle? I am focusing on re taking my gre next week then going to work on my app.

Where are you applying this cycle? I am focusing on re taking my gre next week then going to work on my app.
I'm in Texas. Very competitive state.
Angelo State University
University of St Augustine for Health Sciences - Texas
Baylor University
University of Texas at El Paso
Arkansas State University (Requires separate app)
Texas Technological University Health Sciences Center
Marshall University
Indiana State University
Husson University
Chatham University
Franklin Pierce University
Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center
Southwest Baptist University
University of Mary

Members don't see this ad :)
I have submitted my apps (7) and all have been completed as of 7/17. I called PTCAS today and they said I have been assigned a verifier so it will be verified within the week. I suggest calling them to see if you've at least been assigned to one, as they do that according to date of completion. Good luck!

I'm in Texas. Very competitive state.
Angelo State University
University of St Augustine for Health Sciences - Texas
Baylor University
University of Texas at El Paso
Arkansas State University (Requires separate app)
Texas Technological University Health Sciences Center
Marshall University
Indiana State University
Husson University
Chatham University
Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center
Southwest Baptist University
University of Mary
I’m also in Texas! What are your stats?

I have submitted my apps (7) and all have been completed as of 7/17. I called PTCAS today and they said I have been assigned a verifier so it will be verified within the week. I suggest calling them to see if you've at least been assigned to one, as they do that according to date of completion. Good luck!
What day(s) did you officially "submit"?
Does you "check status" button work?
Did you get an email to let you know they were "complete"?

I’m also in Texas! What are your stats?
University: Texas A&M University

Major: Kinesiology; Psychology Minor

Overall: 3.20
Pre-req: 3.25 - 3.4
GRE: 150Q 154V 4.0

Extracurricular: Undergrad PT club VP, Player/Coach Quidditch, Group Leader - The Big Event - Nations Largest Student-lead Community Improvement Event, Volunteer - Special Olympics

Volunteer Hours: Inpatient (28), Outpatient (84)

LOR's: (1) PT (2) Prof's

Employment: Student Library Assistant, Counselor - After School Program.

Applied: Angelo State University, University of St Augustine for Health Sciences - Texas, Baylor University, University of Texas at El Paso, Arkansas State University, Texas Technological University Health Sciences Center, Marshall University, Indiana State University, Husson University, Chatham University, Franklin Pierce University - NH, Franklin Pierce University - Arizona, Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center, Southwest Baptist University, University of Mary

Thus far I believe PTCAS has had a huge breakdown somehow. I have called an emailed about fee waivers and my verification status and I keep getting "we do not know what is wrong but we are working on fixing it". Im really stressed about it all but I think almost everyone is in the same boat. Calling also doesn't do a bunch because they just give the 'we dont know' answer so Im not very pleased with them since I submitted on the 5th, the day it opened and I still have yet to be verified and it took until the 25th to even get the fee waiver

Wooohoo! PTCAS email this morning finally stated that transcript had been VERIFIED. This was after a phone call to PTCAS, which they said that my apps had not been assigned to a verifyer yet.

Just for reference, first application went in on the 8th.

Reactions: 1 user
What day(s) did you officially "submit"?
Does you "check status" button work?
Did you get an email to let you know they were "complete"?
I submitted on the 11th and 12th and I did get a completion email. The check status button does work!