Johns Hopkins Summer Internship Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FiestyFutureDr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just heard back yesterday from the Hopkins Summer Internship Program, and I was wondering if anyone on here had been accepted this year/had participated in past years. I am in the Pulmonary and Critical Care research program and just wanted to know how the experience was (for those who did it) or if anyone wanted to chat before the summer (for those who are going to do it). Well, I'm pretty excited, and good luck to everyone who is hearing back from schools!

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, i just recently heard about my acceptance as well. i was actually about to accept an offer at another program (harvard) when i saw an e-mail about my acceptance for the pulmonary division. i'm kind of stressed out about what to pick because i really like both places alot, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

boston>bmore for safety and collegiate feel. also likely has better public transportation system with all the colleges around.. but there is a free collegetown shuttle in bmore. keep in mind that these are the #1 and #2 college towns (in terms of number of colleges) in america.

pulmonary is likely better than the harvard program in terms of cool factor and the different things you'd be doing. id need details though (on hahvahd).

Members don't see this ad :)
oh, and i'll add that the jhop one isnt specifically minority-related and you'd get more traffic in pre-allo.

Thanks a lot- I'll repost in pre-allo to get more responses