Jobs I can do before going to PT School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SIM0993

Reaction score
I’ve been a technician for four years in different settings, I’m currently at a world renound hospital and I’ve had the ability to mobilize patients in the acute care setting under the super vision of a therapist. I have a masters in exercise physiology trying to raise my gpa and I had one interview and pretty much a rejection from everywhere else this application cycle for PT school. I think I am going to try again but I’m not sure what to do in the mean time job wise. I know I can do more and I feel I’m becoming stagnant and unmotivated. Does anyone have any suggestions on jobs I could take while I go through the reapplication process? I need some fulfillment or maybe I need a pep talk. I already have plans in motion to retake classes because they’re too old, and retaking the GRE. A new job might help me save more and change it up a bit. I’m trying to reframe my mind this application cycle and move closer to my apartment job wise and get back into exercising. Any help would be great! Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.