JHU Reproductive Biology/ Women and Reproductive Health

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boogita

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there was anyone going to Johns Hopkins in either Reproductive Biology or Women and Reproductive Health. I am very interested in the program but was hoping to talk to some students from the school who have gone thru the admission process so that I can know not only what to expect but what areas I need to improve in.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

boogita said:
I was wondering if there was anyone going to Johns Hopkins in either Reproductive Biology or Women and Reproductive Health. I am very interested in the program but was hoping to talk to some students from the school who have gone thru the admission process so that I can know not only what to expect but what areas I need to improve in.

Thanks.

I'm going into the MHS in reproductive bio in the BMB department if thats what you are talking about. I just sent in the preapplication, the JHSPH application, had my premed committee send in my packet of letters, sent my transcripts, and printed out and sent in an official MCAT score report(in place of GRE which i never took). Did it all in the last week before the deadline in late may/early June. I heard back within a week and a half of everything getting there. App process was easy and staff was helpful. PM me if you have any ??'s

Jim