Iterview Swap Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey guys-
I've got UMass on Jan 22, I would like Jan 23.
I've got Cornell on Jan 26, I would like Jan 27.
I've got Vandy on Jan 26, I would like Jan 19.

let me know if you can help with any of these!

Members don't see this ad.

I've been given January 8th, would like January 22nd.

Will give reasonable incentive.

I have an interview on Jan. 15th, and want to switch it to the 21st.

I will make it worth your time if you can help me out.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys-

Did Vandy already confirm your interview date? I thought they weren't confirming until later in the week?

No confirmation on Vandy yet here either. Was told later in the week

I have Mayo Rochester 1/15, and need to switch to 1/11- it would save me from having to cancel 2 interviews! Please message me if you can help
Thanks

I currently have University of Florida on 1/14 and would like to switch to 1/7. Please message me if you can help! Thanks!

I am scheduled at Wake Forest on Saturday Jan 9th, looking to trade for Friday Jan 29th. PM me if you'd like to switch. Thanks!

I'm not actually looking to switch, but I do really need to know how late the interview date goes to make travel plans. Anyone have that info?

i have yale jan 9th, would like jan 16. PM if you'd like to switch

I have a January 8th interview at Loyola, wondering if anyone with a different date is willing to switch. Let me know.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone who have a date on 1/6 or 1/20 switch with me? I currently have 1/13

hey guys-

Yes, I've got Vandy confirmed and no longer need a date change for Vandy or Cornell. Still need to change:
UMass from the 22 to the 23rd.
or Cleveland Clinic from the 22.

thanks!

hi everyone, i'm still trying to switch my univ of pittsburg date...have 1/13...i would like to switch to 1/20 or 1/6...anyone interestd please pm me....i will compensate for flight change cost ect

anyone willing to swap my thurs Jan 21st date for wedn Jan 20th?

hi everyone, i'm still trying to switch my univ of pittsburg date...have 1/13...i would like to switch to 1/20 or 1/6...anyone interestd please pm me....i will compensate for flight change cost ect

probably want to learn how to spell PITTSBURGH before the interview

Hi there,
I have Boston Univ on Jan 13th and UC Irvine on Jan 20th. I was looking to swap the two dates.

Could anyone switch their BU date from Jan 20t to Jan 13th??? That would help the most...

Thanks, just PM if you can help.

probably want to learn how to spell PITTSBURGH before the interview

yeah, because once you get there, they make you sit down and take a spelling test, and the first word on the test is pittsburg. damn, i just spelled it wrong. minus one for me.

Hey guys,

Asking again - I have Jan. 15, would like Jan. 21st.

Willing to pay for flight cancellation...

Thanks

have yale jan 9th, would like jan 16th, any takers? thanks

have 1/22, want 1/29, message me if you would like to switch

I know it's getting close, but I have UCSF Jan 13, and would like Jan 6. please PM if you'd like to switch.

cheebs09...seriously, get a life...its just student doctor...not some journal article.

how long are people hanging on to conflicting interviews? <1 week notice is NOT a lot of time for arranging travel/lodging. sorry for your dilemma, know it's frustrating, but hope you'll have some courtesy for waitlisters out there... two cents, take it or leave it

To add to the last comment, I actually called and dropped an interview today, and the program coordinator put me on her cancellation list. She said if anyone cancels for one of the dates I can do, she will give me a call/email.

So you can still drop interviews and let others have them without giving up on programs entirely.

I need to switch Mayo Jax from Jan 22nd to Jan 11th.

Also interested in switching cleveland clinic from the 29th to 22nd.

Please message me if you can help!

Thanks

I have January 14th for Case and would like to switch for Jan 21st. Please PM me if you can switch- thanks!

I need to switch a Cleveland Clinic interview from the 22nd to the 29th. Please message me if you're able to help.

Thanks!

Hi All,
I have my cornell interview on the 26th and would like to switch to the 27th. I am willing to pay for anyone's flight/cancellation. Please let me know if you would be willing to switch with me. Thank you!

Need to switch my Rochester 1/8 date for the 1/29 date. Please let me know. Will cover fees and will be much obliged! Thank you!

still trying to switch yale from 1/9 to 1/16. please let me know if you'd like to make the switch.

Have interviews for both Case and Einstein scheduled for 1/14, would like to change either one to 1/21. Any help would be much appreciated!!!

hmm... i know it must be hard to cancel interviews, but it seems like people are holding onto conflicting interviews for a pretty long time. not trying to be judgemental or name any names or anything cause i know this whole process stinks. and now it seems like it has come down to having money to pay other people to switch interviews. what the heck?? there is really something wrong with this system...

I have Einstein on 1/14. I am looking to switch to any other day. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have:
Mayo Jax and SIU on Jan 22nd

I need:
Mayo Jax on the 21st OR SIU on the 29th

PM me if you can switch - thanks!!!

I have Colorado on 1/22 looking to trade for 1/25

I have NYU on 1/25, looking to trade for any other date

Please PM if you can help. Thanks so much!

Hi everyone,

I just received a last minute invite that I would hate to pass up. Like others have posted, I would love to switch my upcoming Einstein date (1/14) for January 21st.

I'll pay the flight change fee/ hotel costs/ and throw in an extra $100 bucks for anyone who can help me out.

Please???

Hi everyone,

I just received a last minute invite that I would hate to pass up. Like others have posted, I would love to switch my upcoming Einstein date (1/14) for January 21st.

I'll pay the flight change fee/ hotel costs/ and throw in an extra $100 bucks for anyone who can help me out.

Please???

$200 and done. you seem like a respectable derm wannabe.

oh, sorry, i also meant to say "Hi Everyone!"

'****

'****

There's a term for people who prey on others, exploiting their fears in times of duress to make themselves feel more alive, more complete:

Sociopath.

Go ahead and try this moniker on for size. It should fit very comfortably.

On the one hand you may like the way it feels, like a well worn pair of jeans, something that's so natural it's indistinguishable from your own skin. I imagine this scenario describes you with perfect accuracy.

On the other hand, you may be offended by this title, which means you might have a shred of dignity buried somewhere within the confines of your deranged psyche. If this is the case, I would try and harness this feeling and cultivate it. You may one day go on to have a meaningful relationship with another human being. If this thought scares you, then you're clearly not ready.

Neither was Ted Bundy.

Last edited:
I have an interview on Jan. 15th. I would like Jan. 8th or Jan. 18th.

Hey, pm me NOW if you can switch henry ford from the 18th to the 15th.

OR

If you can switch a mayo rochester interview day on the 18th to any other day.

WILL PAY ALOt of MONEy.

I also have a mayo rochester interview on the 18th. Would any like to switch to any other date?

Thanks

Last edited:
this is becoming an issue. :)...

regarding the post, be careful with this sort of practice/offer. it's easy to get burned, and there's often no way to avoid all conflicts. don't lose too much sleep over it. good luck.

'****

And someone thought that moving to SDN from the DermYuku board would end this vituperative tripe.

Come on now. Don't be a bunch of haters. Look at how many sympathy views I just got this poor sap. If I hadn't responded with a tiny little bit of an off-color (and quite humorous, if I do say so myself) post, this thread would've gathered 4, maybe 5, views.

Now he'll probably get that switch. All thanks to me. I love helping derm wannabes. That's just my style. :love:

And you, sir, are welcome!