Iterview Swap Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

derms

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems optho has a functional interview swap forum but I do not see one for derm. Since interview dates for derm are tight, I was thinking it would be great to be able to switch dates with someone by forum, and then letting the residency coordinator know that they can swap the 2 dates.

Here goes... I have an interview at Henry ford (MI) on January 15th but I would prefer January 18th or Dec 7th. Anyone have another date that they would like to swap for? Please PM me.

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I have a Jan 7 Iowa interview, looking for Dec 9 if anyone wants to trade.

Last edited:
Not sure exactly how we would go about switching, but anyone interested in changing Brown 12/4-12/5 for Brown 12/16-12/17?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who can switch MUSC 1/9 which i have for 12/12??? Desperate!!

Hey, I know its coming up quickly, but is anyone with the Wed Dec 9th interview date able/willing to switch with my Wed Dec 16th dinner?

I signed up for the Jan 11th marshfield date and was then offered an interview at MCW on Dec. 16th. Since I would rather not travel the country twice, I am hoping to switch to the Marshfield Dec. 14th date as it would save me a fortune.

Please let me know if you can switch.

I have an SIU interview on Jan 22nd and would really like to switch to Jan 29th if anyone is interested!!!

I would like to deal a Marshfield January 11 date for any other date available.

Also, I would like to mention that unlike Utahman I do not kill kitties in my spare time.

I'm gonna jump on the Marshfield bus here....

I have a Jan 11th interview but would like a Dec 14th interview spot if anyone wants to trade. Please private message me ASAP!:D

P.S. I'm desperate to trade, it's either swap dates or not go at all. Please find it within your heart to have mercy on this down-trodden derm applicant!

I also would like to swap my Jan 11 for Dec 14. This is probably unlikely given all the other requests, but PM me if you're interested!

I have an interview at Henry Ford on Jan 8- can anyone interviewing on Jan 18 switch with me? I'd really appreciate it, message me if you are able
Thanks

My Stanford interview date is currently Jan. 9. If anyone wants to trade for the Jan. 12 date then message me.

It would be convenient for me to trade but I can't do it unless someone will first trade Wash U on the 23 for my interview on the 9th. Any takers?

Members don't see this ad :)
Right now, I have my Wake Forest interview on Friday, January 29th. Would anyone with an interview on Saturday, January 30th be willing to trade? Thanks - just send me a message :)

Does anyone want to switch u of wash or Yale? I have 1/9 for Yale and 1/15 for u of washingto and would like to switch to 1/16 for Yale and 1/29 for u of Washington.

Does anyone have KU on 1/14 that would be willing to switch to 1/7? I only have 2 interviews and they're both on 1/7 right now!!! What the heck.

I have an interview on Jan. 15th. I would like Jan. 8th or Jan. 18th.

hi- i'd really like the 1/14 interview date. anyone willing to switch for 1/9? thanks

i also would like to switch my Jan 9 UCSD interview date for a Jan 14. please help!

I have UIC Jan 13, looking to trade for Dec 16th. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

Conflicting interview with KU. Would like to trade Iowa from 1/7 to 12/9. I know it's a bit last minute but KU just sent out invites and only had 1 day left.

Cincinnati from 12/17 to 1/7

Is there someone that can switch dates for University of Cincinnati with me. I currently have Dec 17th but am attempting to switch to January 7, as I have received another interview for that time. Willing to pay for any cancellation fees for flight/hotel. Thank you!

Right now I have Mayo Jacksonville on January 21. Anyone willing to switch for January 11 or 12 (preferably the 12th)?

I am scheduled for January 14th and would like to switch to December 16th. Willing to pay for flight cancellation fees or offer a free Southwest flight (I have a coupon voucher that allows a flight to be booked in December for any date). I would really appreciate it!

I am from the west coast and want to avoid making 2 trips to florida(really expensive)- can anyone interviewing at Mayo Jacksonville on the 12th switch to the 21st? PM me, thanks.

Hi- I have ford on Dec 18 and need to switch. Anyone with any January dates? I'll take whatever.

I have Brown on Jan 8th. looking to switch with anyone who has it in December. PM if you'd like to switch. Thanks.

Anyone with UMass on the 11th of January want to switch for UMass on the 22 of January?

Anyone with Jan. 18th that will switch with me. I am currently interviewing in the 8th.

Thanks

Looking to swap Southern Illinois Jan 8th for a date on Jan 15th.

I have Henry Ford on Jan 8th, need to swap for any other date- i'd appreciate the help

Hey all, is there anyone out there that is willing to switch their Medical College of Wisconsin interview date from 12/16 or 12/18 to my date on 1/11 (I would prefer 12/18, but 12/16 works too). I know this is last minute, but I would be incredibly appreciative if anyone is able to do this--PM me ASAP if so! Thanks!

Hello,

Is there anyone who wants to switch their interview from the Jan. 21st to another Jan. date. I would GREATLY appreciate this and would be willing to offer an incentive - you name it.

Thanks

Anyone willing to trade dates with me? I'm on the 15th, hoping to switch to the 29th.... Please!

Yikes, help me here guys. Anyone want to switch Missou interview dates with me? I am currently on the 7th-8th, need to switch to the 21st-22nd.... PM me if you're interested. I could cover a flight cancellation/switch fee if you need!

I have Jan 8-9, need Jan 15-16 if someone is willing to switch... would appreciate the help! Thanks! :)

I am currently scheduled for an interview on January 9th. Looking for January 13th or January 30th. Both days are booked. Please PM me

I thought they were only interviewing on the 9 and 30th.

I have Brown on 1/8 looking to trade for 12/17. Please message me if you can swap.

I would really like to switch my interview date to 13th Jan. I have a confirmed date for 6th Jan.

I would really like to switch my interview date to 13th Jan. I have a confirmed date for 6th Jan.

what in the blue christ is this poppycock?

take your ob shenanigans and go give someone a transvaginal ultrasound!! go on! beat it! scat!

I have SIU on Jan 22nd and am looking to switch it to ANY of the other days. Anyone interested? Thanks!

I'm on the 21st and need to switch to the 12th- if you can help me out let me know, thanks

I also still need to switch Mayo Jacksonville from the 21st. I'd prefer the 12th, but either the 11th or the 22nd will work as well. Hopefully this could make someone else's schedule easier too!

I am scheduled at Utah for 1/8, would love to swap for 1/29. Please PM me!!

I am asking again if anyone would be willing to switch their date from the 21st. I am scheduled on the 15th.

Willing to pay for flight cancellation fee...

Thanks