is this enough time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NewDent02

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
is 4 weeks enough time for destroyer and Bootcamp practice tests? Ive already done 300 bio questions, 100 chem questions, and half the math in destroyer already. Ive also watched all of mikes ochem videos, and chads gen chem videos, as well as read all of Dr. Romano's 600 pages of Bio notes. Ive taken notes on all of them too. Is 4 weeks enough time for practice tests and doing destroyer multiple times?

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on the person but yes, it is more than enough time. You could do all 10 sets bootcamp tests in a week and you'll still have extra time that week for other things.

Yes! There's definitely more than enough time, but you have to set and follow a schedule. Although I did not buy the Destroyer, something that I highly regret, I bought the DAT Bootcamp. When I studied over winter break, I likewise did review the materials (Chad's, Mike's videos, Kaplan) and then began on the DAT Bootcamp. I thought the Bootcamp was by far the most helpful software in terms of studying for DAT. Over the course of the 3.5 weeks I had, I did about a test a day (5 hours), reviewed my mistakes (3 hours), and re-studied the materials to attack my weakness (2 hours). It was about 10 hours every weekday and 5 hours (shortened schedule) on the weekend. I know it's going to be hard but it'll be worth it by the time of the exam. PLS remember to review your mistakes. They are inevitable when you study for DAT so treat them as an opportunity to improve your DAT score instead of a shaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)