Is there any good time to call a hospital DOP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SexyPlexi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am very fortunate to have a friend that has put me in contact with the DOP at the closest hospital to my house. :D (excited) He called me back at 6:30 pm yesterday and I missed his call! He said he was on his way out the door and to call him today. His message was very positive and we can definitely work something out to get you in here - type thing. So I am supposed to call him back today! I have no idea if there is a good time of day...morning?

I guess I could just call until I reach him...but I wanted to share that anyway cause I'm excited about it!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't call him in the afternoon...he should be out golfing.

I used to get in at 8am...then have all the crap done by 9:30 or 10. So if there was no meeting, I would usually kick back between 10 to 12...

Members don't see this ad :)
I got in touch with him! 10:30! You guessed correctly! :spam: Here is your prize!

Yay I'm excited...he mentioned a weekend position or volunteering until another one opened up! I'm nervous because I already feel super busy but I want to do this and it's important. Now just to fit it into working full time and going to school. :scared:

I got in touch with him! 10:30! You guessed correctly! :spam: Here is your prize!

Yay I'm excited...he mentioned a weekend position or volunteering until another one opened up! I'm nervous because I already feel super busy but I want to do this and it's important. Now just to fit it into working full time and going to school. :scared:

Dang...another predictable DOP...

Take the weekend job. Beats volunteering during the weekend..right? At least you get paid.

That is true...I study a lot on the weekends though. I work M-F 9-5 and go to school T/Th night. You make a valid point though...decisions decisions! I guess it would be hard for the rest of the semester but then with my summer classes I would have evenings free to study during the week.