is October too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorAJ

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, I have been reading a lot of your messages and notice that it seems like most of you have already submitted your applications and taken the June PCAT, and the more I read the more I feel like I'm behind...because I have yet to take the PCAT and have registered for October, but I feel like I will have a very slim chance to get in solely based on the fact that even if my application is complete ( I am almost finished, plan to submitt this weekend), they will still be waiting on my PCAT results which will come around early December (August to December, thats a 4 month spread!!), while in the meantime people are getting accepted and looked at...my question is, do I have a legitimate shot at most schools even though my PCAT results are going to delay my entire process? Will schools consider me and put me on a "special" list and will they even interview me before PCAT comes in? sorry to be so clueless about the whole process, I'm a first-time applicant...any imput would greatly help!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I had to laugh, not at you, but because I'm in the same situation... so can someone please answer... :)

I'd bet more than half of all applicants will be taking the exam in October or January.

Relax. Study hard and do well. :)