Is November late to apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Framecontrol

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I want to apply to ICO and NECO, so that all my eggs aren't in one basket.

That basket is SUNY. I have my interview October 15th.

I assume very much so I will be getting into SUNY, and I will hopefully find out a week or so after the interview.

Yet do you guys think that if i dont get SUNY that november is too late to apply to ICO or NECO?

I really just want to avoid 150$$ in application costs and perhaps flights that may need to be canceled.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also interviewing on the 15th for SUNY, at UCLA though. I would suspect that applying in Nov. is not too late. My friend who applied last year in December got into ICO. My best advice--at least try to apply to one more school, just to cover your butt? what's 75 bucks vs. the possibility of waiting for the next application cycle?

I'm also interviewing on the 15th for SUNY, at UCLA though. I would suspect that applying in Nov. is not too late. My friend who applied last year in December got into ICO. My best advice--at least try to apply to one more school, just to cover your butt? what's 75 bucks vs. the possibility of waiting for the next application cycle?

Good advice mrbobblehead.

I wish you the best at your interview! Maybe I will see you at SUNY in 2009. My name is Matt Geller.