Is it a must to get Hep. B shot before enrollment?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youngjock

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
That is my question.

I know that UHS requires to get the shot before enrollment. How about other schools? I am thinking maybe I can get free shot after I enroll if I go to another school?

--------------
I guess that I didn't make it clear, I am only in the process of applying DO schools. I don't know which one I will be attending. I am thinking about getting an Hep. A and B shot together. That will cost me 50 bucks. I know that it will take 6 months to finish. I still have about 15 days or so.

I don't know if I will get accepted by UHS, or if I will go to UHS. However, if I can get it free at the school that I actual attend, I would rather wait. That is my question.

Members don't see this ad.

Find out from the school you will be attending.

If you can get it there for free, then do it.

If it's for free...it's for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Find out quick because it is a series of boosters that requires 6 months to complete. UHS requires you to have finished the series before you start school.

TUCOM requires 2 out of the three shots before enrollment.

Originally posted by JPHazelton

If it's for free...it's for me.

You crack me up, man. We had to had the 1st Hep B shot before school started. The other 2 are covered by tuition and I just had my last one of the school year.