Is iPrepDental worth using in 2021?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coffee-study-repeat

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

Has anyone used the iPrepDental course in either 2020 or 2021 for the DAT? It says 90% of their students score within the top 10% of test-takers. Is this true?

Any notes on experience with the course is also much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I used iPrep for the DAT and I scored a 21 overall (22 in science) and a perfect (30) ochem score. The only aspect I didn't think it was good for was PAT. The questions were different and I felt unprepared. For sciences though, it was bomb. I got into school by the way.

Hi!

Has anyone used the iPrepDental course in either 2020 or 2021 for the DAT? It says 90% of their students score within the top 10% of test-takers. Is this true?

Any notes on experience with the course is also much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Hello did you ended up using Iprepdental for your DAT preparation? Please let me know if you did. I am debating if I should go for the program or not. Thank you

I used iPrep for the DAT and I scored a 21 overall (22 in science) and a perfect (30) ochem score. The only aspect I didn't think it was good for was PAT. The questions were different and I felt unprepared. For sciences though, it was bomb. I got into school by the way.
Hey! Can i ask what you were scoring for the tests, maybe your average compared to the 21 you got. I’m using it currently and I just want to have an understanding on where I am. Thank you :)