Is going through residency worth it ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anak

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is going through residency worth it afterwhile ? Will they pay you more after you're done with your residency ? Is the job going to be more rewarding afterwards ?

Please respond , I'm very confused :(

Members don't see this ad.

Is going through residency worth it afterwhile ? Will they pay you more after you're done with your residency ? Is the job going to be more rewarding afterwards ?

Depends on what you want to do when you graduate.

If you have to ask these things, no.

Members don't see this ad :)

You will figure it out along the way..don't stress.

I am applying for pharmacy school this year , and I started working at a pharmacy few months ago, i liked it at first, but it's getting too repetitive,and boring, I'm looking into other options, but I'm not sure if doing residency for exmaple in nutrition support field would be more challenging and rewarding than being a regular pharmacist ? I also need to support my parnets, so money is a big issue for me : ( I don't know what to do...