Is anyone going to the MD/MBA conference in Boston?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

matthius83

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone is going and interested in a roommate, let me know.

Also, has anyone been before? Do people from industry actually attend this?

Matt
MD Candidate 2011, UIC
MBA Candidate 2011, Chicago Booth

Members don't see this ad.

i'm going. i dont know much about this stuff so i hope.... students attend, industry people attend, and people who know different MD/MBA curriculums attend.

ok thanks. if you find out more information about the conference, please let me know. the only site i have found on the web so far has been the registration page.

Members don't see this ad :)
ok thanks. if you find out more information about the conference, please let me know. the only site i have found on the web so far has been the registration page.

Im a Tufts MD/MBA and we are co-hosting the conference with BU. We have a very impressive line-up of speakers and Fri night we are having a large social/networking event which will be roughly half students and half industry leaders or physicians.

Shoot me a message if you would like a flier/speaker list.

I'll be there as well. I'm pretty excited, I've never even heard of an event of this nature. It should be good to meet some like minded (or like careered (?) individuals).

Columbia Business School 2010
Ohio State University COM 2012

I'm looking forward to connecting with everyone at this meeting! I'll also be blogging about some of the highlights on my nonclinicaljobs blog.

I had a great time at the Association of MD/MBA Programs 8th Annual Conference and it was great to meet some of you SDN users. I provided coverage of the meeting on my blog and I look forward to seeing more of you next year!

I look forward to reading your blog posts. Are there any highlights that anyone can share? Or anything that impressed you?