Iowa GPR seeking candidates 2024-2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UIHC-DDS-GPR

Reaction score
The GPR program at University of Hospitals and Clinics is seeking residents for the 2024-2025 year! Our program offers extensive training in the dental treatment of medically compromised patients; treatment of dental emergencies including pain, swelling, and trauma; and a fast-paced outpatient clinic to build your speed and skills with a variety of routine and advanced general dentistry procedures. The Hospital Dentistry clinic has an in-house dental lab technician and a focus on digital dentistry, and we have an Edge Endo rotary system. Residency includes rotations in internal medicine, anesthesia, and oral surgery, and residents rotate through the operating room treating dental patients with intellectual and/or physical disabilities. We have also recently added implant placement to the curriculum in conjunction with the Oral Surgery department, with whom the GPRs work closely.

If you are interested in applying, please submit an application through ADEA PASS. If you have other questions about the program, please contact program director Dr. Alison Uhl at [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
As a disinterested party...
I would like to encourage all you east-coast and west-coast D4's to look into this GPR as a way to broaden your personal and geographic horizons while starting your carreer in a great way..

Had I not been accepted to a different residency program already, I would have absolutely taken a chance at this opportunity. I have only seen and experienced great things from this program.