Interviews without official test scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preoptooo

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten interviews to schools without submitting their official OAT/GRE scores? I got an interview with AZCOPT a couple weeks after submitting my application but haven't heard anything back from elsewhere. Is it common for this cycle to extend interviews because of COVID without having your test scores? Or was AZCOPT the exception and I probably shouldn't expect to hear anything else until submitting my test scores?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I can't speak for all schools since I only applied to ICO, Salus, UMSL, PUCO, IUSO, and AZCOPT, but I have been extended an interview from AZCOPT and IUSO. My application was verified on August 13th, and I haven't taken my OAT yet. Everywhere else has basically emailed me saying they're waiting on my scores.

Did ICO email you that as well? I'm also waiting to hear back from them

Has anyone gotten interviews to schools without submitting their official OAT/GRE scores? I got an interview with AZCOPT a couple weeks after submitting my application but haven't heard anything back from elsewhere. Is it common for this cycle to extend interviews because of COVID without having your test scores? Or was AZCOPT the exception and I probably shouldn't expect to hear anything else until submitting my test scores?
I got the invitation for the interview from PCO without taking the OAT. any updates from you?