Interviews for 2009!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
go to OCPM on the 24th :)

Members don't see this ad.

Just got an interview to Scholl. I applied to Scholl, DMU and AZpod and have received interviews from all three

NY is sort of the mecca for podiatrists (partial joke...only say this because there is a podiatrist on every other corner...literally)

I find that funny. Southern California is a mecca for MDs...There's one on every street corner. Maybe Pods and MDs should think about relocating their practices ..hahah

Members don't see this ad :)
I have interviews at NY and Scholl but I am still waiting on Temple. I submitted my application Oct. 7 and received an interview invitation for NY after about 3 days, Scholl on Thursday (Oct 16th), but nothing from Temple. Does anyone have experience with Temple and how long after you submit your application they will contact you? Thanks...:confused:

Anyone interviewing NY on 30th? Scholl, Nov 7th?

I have interviews at NY and Scholl but I am still waiting on Temple. I submitted my application Oct. 7 and received an interview invitation for NY after about 3 days, Scholl on Thursday (Oct 16th), but nothing from Temple. Does anyone have experience with Temple and how long after you submit your application they will contact you? Thanks...:confused:

Anyone interviewing NY on 30th? Scholl, Nov 7th?

I heard from Temple the day after I submitted my application.

Last edited:

I heard from them a few days after submitting my app. Call their office and see if you can talk to someone about what's holding things up, they're really nice.

I just wanted to say that anyone who interviews at Barry and gets to hang out with Amy Rodriguez is really lucky.. she was so much fun! She answered every single possible question I could have asked and gave us a basic tour of the campus. I would have liked to see a class in action, but it wasn't her fault that we weren't allowed into one. I know sometimes she checks these boards so I hope she sees this and realizes she made my and the other students's interview day fun! :)

Other than that, the school was so pretty! I'm pretty set on Temple, but it was fun to visit Miami, so I recommend it to anyone who's thinking about it :cool:

OCPM interview Nov. 7th, anyone else? Is there anything special I should know before going that is not frequently discussed on SDN?

OCPM interview Nov. 7th, anyone else? Is there anything special I should know before going that is not frequently discussed on SDN?

Nope. Interview feedback should be enough to prepare you. :)

Nope. Interview feedback should be enough to prepare you. :)

Yeah, seriously. The interview at OCPM is way laid-back. You're pretty much accepted if you have gotten an invite.

Yeah, seriously. The interview at OCPM is way laid-back. You're pretty much accepted if you have gotten an invite.

this much be something exclusive to that podiatry school because i know cspm and dmu and azpod are about 50-60% if you get an interview i THINK

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the input. I look forward to seeing the school and the Independence area. Hopefully I will be talking to you in the OCPM '13 Thread soon.

Samuel Merritt - Dec 3
DMU - Dec 12
Temple - Dec 22

Anyone else with interviews on these dates? :soexcited:

Scholl on December 4th anyone?

Samuel Merritt this Friday!!! anyone else coming?????

You visited AZPod right? I would love to hear more about your experiences there...the interview feedback for AZPod looks, uh, terrible...

You visited AZPod right? I would love to hear more about your experiences there...the interview feedback for AZPod looks, uh, terrible...

I thought it was bad experience overall. PM me if you want more info.

How'd you like the places you've seen so far?

well when i went to midwestern it was very disorganized but i thought the facilities were ok and that the classes seemed like they had good support systems yada yada yada but then i went to DMU the next day and,honestly, DMU is on a whole different level...PM me for more info if you want :)

well its not terrible ill say that when I left i must say that i felt "meh" about everything...when i got there nobody was ready(not the interviewees but the ppl at midwestern) and we did get to speak with the dean which was good and it seems like it would be a great rigorous program with good facilities...however the disorganization and unspoken heirarchy of students from differnt programs seemed a bit of a turn off for me...dont get me started on teh phoenix weather :laugh: but yeah overall i would rate it as slightly above average, not a bad school by any means but DMU appeared to be superior in most every way. I need to give a disclaimer that it may have just been a bad day for them but I viewed my interview there as mediocre at best-not to say that is it not a great school its just that I am not confident that it is the best by any means like some posters imply on here...PM me for more if ya want-hope this helped:luck:

c'mon!! anyone going to scholl this friday!? november 7th?! :p

Interviews just day after e-submitting wow! Its been 2 days this year and no news :)