interviews at cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

macebo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether cornell interviews AT ALL?.:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

The DVM program does not interview. I don't know about DVM/PhD since I already have the PhD part =o)

i actually just called up cornell about this today! they never interview for DVM, but if you apply to the DVM/PhD program the grad school will interview, but you must first be accepted into vet school. so you should hear about acceptance for vet school in january and then, if called for an interview for the dual program, it would be in february. hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
:)It helps a lot, thank you for replying, good luck.

That's actually very informative, thanks, banditalfi. I'm applying DVM/PhD, and I wasn't sure how it all worked...

Actually, I just found this on the website

"The College of Veterinary Medicine, CVM Office of Graduate Education and the DVM Admissions Office coordinate the notification of applicants regarding the College's decisions. Successful candidates receive a single correspondence that includes a letter of admission to the Dual DVM/PhD Degree Program from the College of Veterinary Medicine, a letter of acceptance from the Graduate School and details of the funding package."

They don't make it clear WHEN you recieve this one letter, however!