This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ske0016

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied for early decision at Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy. Has anyone from there or anywhere else gotten an interview yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How long did it take for ur application to be verified.
I submitted mine Jul 19, the morning after it opened. I went to the school about 3 or 4 days after that to meet with the recruiter and let him know I submitted my application.

I submitted mine Jul 19, the morning after it opened. I went to the school about 3 or 4 days after that to meet with the recruiter and let him know I submitted my application.
When did ur application change from complete to verified. When did u send pharmcas ur transcripts.

Pharmcas got my transcript on the 19th and application was submitted 24th and it still hasnt been verified

Took me about a week to submit my application but I sent in my transcripts the first day PharmCAS opened

Auburn

3 weeks after my transcript was received
Ok mine is a little over 2 weeks after it was submitted and its been exactly 3 weeks since they got my transcripts.

W
[QUOTE="GradSchoolSoon, post: 20207599, member: 943473
That was a day befor mine. Was submitted when date was it verified.

Members don't see this ad :)
W
[QUOTE="GradSchoolSoon, post: 20207599, member: 943473
That was a day befor mine. Was submitted when date was it verified.

The verification has to do with when your transcript was received. It should take them max 5 weeks after your transcript was received to verify your app as long as its completed and submitted

The verification has to do with when your transcript was received. It should take them max 5 weeks after your transcript was received to verify your app as long as its completed and submitted
My transcript was recievdd the same they i sent it because it was sent electronically. They sent me an email that same day. What day was ur application verified

When did ur application change from complete to verified. When did u send pharmcas ur transcripts.

Send transcripts ASAP. I sent mine the day that PharmCAS opened (July 18) and was finally verified today (August 9). I got an email from PharmCAS saying my app is now verified and it will also say it under the "check status" tab in PharmCAS.

Send transcripts ASAP. I sent mine the day that PharmCAS opened (July 18) and was finally verified today (August 9). I got an email from PharmCAS saying my app is now verified and it will also say it under the "check status" tab in PharmCAS.
how did you get them to send the transcipts so fast?

Thanks alot. It seems there was only a day difference between urs and mine so maybe by the end of tomorrow or Monday it will be verified

If ur school does it through credential solution. It is fast. It will take about 2 hrs. Cause it will be electronic
I went to Jeff State and Auburn for undergrad. Did you do AU for undergrad? if so, how did you get them to do that?

I applied for ED at Midwestern University CCP, has anyone else?

I applied at Midwestern for ED. It took a week from the day I applied to be verified and to get invited to interview. My interview on Friday and I'm super nervous.

Applied to LIU Brooklyn and wasn't Early Decision. Got an interview a week after submission. Heard back from them about a week after the interview and was satisfied. Generally speaking, the earlier you give in your app, the better your chances of getting into a school.

on average, how long does it take before you are invited to an interview. I have applied to Auburn for this fall and I'm nervous. Also, any interview tips?